Suzzerwalrus Reveal Thread

No, this is me.

I don’t need to look up Ed Sheeran lyrics. Every song is about a girl who’s 10 levels out of his league and he doesn’t deserve her and he can’t figure out how he landed her but he’s the luckiest man alive because of it.

Latin Americans LOVE Ed Sheeran. He followed me everywhere I went in Mexico and Central America. It was like the horror movie It Follows, but real.

2 Likes

A million years ago when I played classical guitar my teacher taught himself how to play Julia Florida and he was so stoked. He busted it out in this tiny little studio, so great.

I’ve seen Berta Rojas play live and she’s unbelievably good. Got her autograph and everything.

1 Like

Well yes, like every Adele song is probably about the pain of breaking up and … zzzzzz.

Life’s far too short.

Always go with Asturias.

2 Likes

Or Classical Gas.

1 Like

Dammit now I’m listening to Classical Gas when I need to be figuring out this 5 song log jam for #9-5.

1 Like

I like Castle on the Hill.

Adele is great; lol @ the haters.

You should submitted it for the good song by shitty artist category.

Ok done with Classical Gas - back to work.

I don’t think he’s a shitty artist and would I have done better than second?

Without hearing the song? No. With hearing the song? Still no.

But you would have nailed the shitty artist part of the category.

1 Like

#9 - Aretha Franklin - Natural Woman

This is a great song. But I put it more in the nostalgia category for some reason vs. sad or goose bumps. I am back in jr. high listening to my Big Chill Soundtrack on my walkman. I even had the Big Chill Soundtrack 2.

2 Likes

Can’t nail it harder than Nickelback.

Some intense listening going on over here. One more song to go.

I honestly forgot what song I included for this category. Can’t wait to see if it was good!

This is legit hard. The next few songs are basically a coin flip.

Winning these 77 vs. AK categories is the key to walrus.

#8 - Origa - Aurora

I’d call this Enya with a beat - a genre I generally like and I like this song - even enough to put on the ipod. But it’s not quite goosebumpy. I feel like if there’s anything sad in this song it’s happening on an alien world. It’s harder to feel empathy for some creature with 3 eyeballs and two buttholes.

Again - the next few songs are a brutal multi-way coinflip, so I’m trying to give the edge to category fit.

2 Likes