Suzzerwalrus Reveal Thread

Haven’t gotten to whoever posted this yet but 1) yes this song slaps and 2) I’m as surprised as you are that jal enjoyed it.

@Pauwl

2 Likes

I posted it.

And yeah I was definitely surprised that jal enjoyed it. Figured EDM would be cancer to him.

I’m also really confident about the next category. This probably means that I’ll nodium.

1 Like

Some pretty good songs so far, and a couple of bow wows.

Let’s plan for a reveal at 2pm my time tomorrow. I can also do earlier if enough people weigh in and wants that.

3 songs that would go on the ipod so far and I’m only at #5! This is going to be a tough podium.

Ok we finished with 4 songs for the ipod. Gonna be a brutal bubble.

fuck

2 Likes

Welp, time to go walk slowly into the ocean. It’s been a good ride, boys.

1 Like

I don’t think I’m going to do well in this category. Looking to come in about 8th or 9th here. I had hopes for this walrus, but I’m the man killed me.

I’m gonna get hosed again somehow.

@skydiver8 @SwankyWilder @nano @superuberbob @suzzer99 @Yuv @microbet @Lawnmower_Man @NotBruceZ @Pauwl @Trolly @Tilted

Ok I’m ready to start whenever. If enough people show up let’s do this in 30 minutes.

4 Likes

Wheeee!!!

I wonder how many languages were represented.

I wonder how many k-pop or j-pop songs we’ll hear.

this got me thinking about the definition of “exotic” in this category. In Absolute terms, Korean could be considered more exotic than, say, Italian. But in musical circles, there are way more K-pop stars and bands and mainstream music than stuff in Italian. So would that make Italian more exotic in terms of this category?

Note: my song is not in Italian

3 Japanese
2 German
2 French
Portuguese
Mongolian
Mandinkan
Judeo-Yemeni Arabic
And I think baby talk

I was gonna go with Welsh because they’re the GOAT singers but they’re not really hard-rockin’ enough for suzzer.

lol at Romance languages being exotic.

No Kpop?

I had to check to make sure one of the Japanese wasn’t Korean - but nope, no KPOP.

For the category that had @ChrisV whining like a slightly-inconvenienced boomer, this one turned out some pretty good songs.

Our first song on the ChrisV Honorary Imodium bucked that tide.

#12 - Michael V - Ummbag (Tagalog)

I mean come on, how else did you think this was going to end? Who likes Mmmm Bop? I don’t even get wispy nostalgic for it, and I get nostalgic for everything. When I said foreign language song I definitely did not have in mind Mmmm Bop sung in Pig Latin or whatever this is. I’m convinced this isn’t a real language, it’s just that gibberish that twins speak to each other.

1 Like

I like Mmmbop. This was mine.