Suzzerwalrus Reveal Thread

Journey, Def Leppard and Green Day lol. Suzzer you have the most impressive basic taste ever. It’s like when you turn on a random radio station here and you like who is picking these lazy ass songs that no one would possibly want to hear

Now i know

3 Likes

I went with the idea that jal hates metal and this was a song by a metal-ish band that I liked. Maybe I should have gone with 80s hair metal or cock rock instead of alternative metal.

Hey I loved the Nero song and the 4th place song too. Those weren’t basic at all. I just like a lot of the standards. Like I said - how much it moves my butt around in my chair is my only metric.

Basically I appreciate any song that nails its genre. I even like Friends in Low Places and Will the Circle Be Unbroken.

My musical taste is a lot like my food taste I guess - I like a lot of stuff and hate relatively little.

Also I only scored Journey and Green Day in the 80s, it was jal who put them over the top.

Someone is ordering all the pumpkin lattes, so it’s obv appealing to people.

2 Likes

They mysteriously ran out of all the cheese flavors so i had to do

Next suzzer walrus im sending “its the final countdown” and eye of the tiger to all categories.

As long as I don’t have to listen to any more Denzel Curry.

Suzzer actually liking Def Leopard really set me back. Plus the Led Zeppelin disrespect. I should clearly be in the top 3 right now.

1 Like

I mean for the anthem category I came out and said I want songs that rock your dick in the dirt. Who’s gonna rock your dick in the dirt more than Def Leppard?

1 Like

I like to keep my dick clean. That’s why I spend 10-15 minutes soaping it every time I take a shower.

@Jalfrezi ,

You do hate this don’t you?

Got the language part covered. Suzzer’s dick gonna think it’s in the Sahara.

Suzzer is basically Uncle Rico.

I mean, The Final Countdown is definitely an anthem, would probably fit that category pretty well (I did not submit The Final Countdown to the anthem category, though it definitely crossed my mind)

Oy vey - this next category is departure from an artist’s normal style and half the artists I’ve never even heard of. I really should have specified mainstream-ish artists. Seems like that was implied, but I forgot we’re all one one spectrum or another here. :crazy_face:

So anyway - research will be required to judge category fit.

2 Likes

I walk the corner to the rubble that used to be a library - line up to the mind cemetery now.

S&G without the harmonies is like the Beatles without melodies. It’s horrible.

2 Likes

we may not agree on much, but on this I stand with you 100%!

1 Like