Suzzerwalrus Reveal Thread

I didn’t know you hated Green Day so much. I assumed you’d hate Def Leppard.

me too…I thought for sure it would be 100 from Jal.

This was mine, of course. When you mentioned it specifically in the last category reveal, I knew I had a good chance at a podium here…

1 Like

I don’t recall you specifically mentioning either, but I would have expected those to be hated by you and loved by Suzzer.

Microbet with the sick strategic play.

This next song was the only popular song banned at the Karoke place I used to go to.

I pretty much knew you’d at least like it and Jal would at least dislike it, but wasn’t sure about love/hate.

Podium so close.

Both comments for this winning entry are A++

In 1st place with 12 points
Journey - Don’t Stop Believing
Total 185

jalfrezi says:

Tedious anthemic AOR bullshit. suzzer will probably love it.

100 - Congrats on winning!

suzzer says:

Hmmmm - believe it or not I’m not much of a fan of this song—just kidding! You got me. One of the first times I did ecstasy, the good stuff that came in horse pills from Texas when it was still legal there - my buddy took me to a strip club. I will never ever forget the girl grinding on the pole to this guitar solo - right as the E walloped me. Good times.

1 Like

Winner predictable and predicted.

jalfradamus

1 Like

That stripper won gold for you.

2 Likes

Boom!

This was awesome. Thank you jal for playing your role to perfection - with verve and aplomb!

5 Likes

That was more fun than I feared.

5 Likes

And the OFFICIAL scores. Even with two judges still seems something unjust about what’s going on,

R3

2 Likes

Ask him if he likes The Offspring.

Wow, this was Nano. Bold pick and did well. Nice job! I was afraid you were the Billy Joel.

The Offspring sucks. I think we can all agree on that.

Yeah I liked that song.

True, but that’s not the point.

Never thought jal would like an EDM song.

Knew suzzer would absolutely love it though.

My remaining submissions are somewhat risky (on a suzzer scale, not a general musical scale) so I expect 2nd place will be the pinnacle for me for this walrus.

Oh well, it’s still fun

1 Like