Summer LC thread

Unstuck Posters Down Tools For Spontaneous Parade In Celebration Of Zikzak’s Generosity

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/WalterDir3/status/1166515989451804677

Loooool the replies

Maybe they confused Cannabis with Cannibals. Who could know? Quite honestly.

Afaik that was the only account to eat a ban

Lol Shit Named

1 Like

https://mobile.twitter.com/laloalcaraz/status/1166739691426574336

Priceless

Opps wrong tweet.

Limiting likes is like being anti rainbows and flowers.

Free Namath!!

3 Likes

I have no idea where this should go, so I’m putting it here. I saw something interesting tonight that I had heard about previously, but it was discussed a little bit more in detail tonight. It’s about a bizarre election anomaly that happened in Georgia during the 2018 midterm election (ldo).

The issue is that voting ballots are structured so that there is a fall off the further down the ballot the voter gets, and yet the anomaly is that there was a huge under vote on the Lt. Governor’s race, which was listed second on the ballot. ~159,000 fewer voters voted on that particular race than Governor. The next race on the ballot, the Secretary of State, had ~103,000 more votes than Lt. Gov. Minor fall offs happen on the rest of the statewide races, with none having fewer than ~60,000 votes more than Lt. Gov.

The framing in what I watched (and in the House investigation) is ‘what happened in the Lt. Gov. race?’, but I think the framing possibly should be ‘what if the Lt. Gov. race is the accurate vote total?’. If the Lt. Gov. race somehow is the accurate vote total, it would suggest that every race up and down ballot had some sort of vote inflation, but that vote inflation did not make it to the Lt. Gov. race. As we all know, Georgia’s system is paperless and has all sorts of issues with security. And the Secretary of State was running for Governor in the election with massive voter suppression.

My ‘conspiracy theory’ is that all the other races were inflated to avoid that Stacey Abrams runoff (no way Kemp gets to 50 percent ever in that race), and they just forgot to do it to Lt. Gov. I wish they’d look at it from both directions, as opposed to looking at it from this one anomaly.

Most of the races weren’t close enough for a vote inflation to matter, but two were. Governor (8,667 votes for Kemp separated them from the runoff margin) and Secretary of State (~16,200) were won by razor thin margins…of course. /conspiracytheory

It’s the five year anniversary of the worst day in presidential history.

https://twitter.com/thedailyshow/status/1166697187226476546?s=21

3 Likes

Conservatives especially the alt right variety should just get the green shirt belly laugh guy as a response when they talk about free speech.

Andy Ngo lost his job at Quillette. I don’t think my pony is slow either. You guys are slacking.

1 Like

This mother fucker. Margaret Qualley Is Dating Pete Davidson, Ariana Grande’s Ex Gonna take some time off to work on my comedy and being crazy.

Three weeks later, he’d go on to salute soldiers with a latte.

1 Like

Gf has Ring and loves it and I was about to get one for my house too but now I’m not so sure

1 Like

Yeah… There some peeps be saying Ring + other similar security products are too much big brother watching over you + Who controls the data.

The fuck??? Now you’re NOT SURE? How anyone has these video doorbells and face scan phone unlock deals and smart speakers is beyond me. That’s how they get you!

1 Like

All I know about Ring is that ~everyone on NextDoor has one.

I already don’t trust Alexa. That ring shit sounds crazy.