Summer LC thread

I was like, “Oh heck, I have a Fire tablet. What did I miss?”

Me too I looked over at my unused Stick and said ahh well I don’t use that anymore… :joy:

North Korea is trying to build a nuclear Sub. :unamused:

No link yet, sorry.

So I’m like, a majorly analytic and like, arrogant Valley Boy? With uh, generalised anxiety disorder or something? Most existentially confusing, bruh.

1 Like

I’ll just leave this here…

Lol. We need AI to tell us DJT is not worried (really though?) and not personable with low thinking style.

1 Like

You can tell the analysis is quite limited because Trump’s Valley Girl score should really be much higher. Substitute Graydon Carter or The Failing New York Times with that total bee Stacey and it’s clear Trump fits right in.

https://twitter.com/DannyDeraney/status/1166381921632317442

2 Likes

Trucker Charleston contributor has thoughts on implicitly condoning racism
https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1166742145786667009?s=21

1 Like

Sure Glenn - has nothing to do with wanting to get Trump out of office for the good of the country and the world. The only spectrum through which anything can be viewed is purity.

1 Like

I like this guy. Stay a while and listen.

1 Like

Standard Greenwald. Find some hot take that goes against the grain to draw fire from people and exposure to himself. Guy doesn’t believe half the shit he types. He just plays it knowing that it gets him attention.

1 Like

What in tarnation

Stop stealing my joy zikzak

7 Likes

He’s trolling Debra Messing’s twitter as we speak for more lefty takes to rail against.

1 Like

What kind of anhedonic despotism rations affection?

8 Likes

IN ONE HOUR I WILL LIKE THIS BUT NOT NOW

9 Likes

Sorry we had to ration likes, but tariffs made it necessary. Also, the Fed.

I don’t think it would take much lobbying to get one of us to change the default setting (75 likes in 24 hours for TL2), but it’s kind of funnier to have a limit low enough to be occasionally reached imo.

6 Likes

“You are fettered," said zikzak, trembling. “Tell me why?”
“I wear the chain I forged in life,” replied the Ghost. "I made it like by like, and fave by fave; I girded it on of my own retweets, and as my own pinned tweet I wore it.”

13 Likes

I would like the above post but I feel they have more value when used sparingly.

5 Likes

Our like rations are up 10%!

5 Likes