Summer LC thread

Wish people would do this. If only to see what zen said and see how deep in the hole that place would sink.

Also fu all for making me look over there again. Juan is so dim no way is he the wolf.

1 Like

Sending you a PM regarding my concern.

It would be pretty hilarious if left-leaning regs left town, leaving Radical Centrist WN as the farthest left person on his personal Titanic. Him posting endless “well, actually” essays in response to literal fascism would be so perfectly 2019.

6 Likes

Maybe I should tell him I think that antifa is insufficiently militant.

1 Like

Purdue Pharma offers $10-12 billion to settle opioid claims
The lawsuits allege the company and the Sackler family are responsible for starting and sustaining the opioid crisis.

1 Like

Juan should have been banned years ago. As I said in SE recently, pretty sure it was him that shared 8chan links before.

1 Like

Exiled is currently our largest source of traffic, by a lot. More than double all other sites combined, 4x higher than Twitter and 8x higher than Google.

You can edit posts there forever, so there’s plenty of opportunity to delete something you regret. And there’s not much to monitor as there’s only one open thread and no new threads can be started. I check it pretty regularly and so do a lot of others - 33 people with registered accounts just in the last 24 hours.

You could leave the board while wiping the content though right?

Like are our stragglers/new arrivals reading up and then coming over? Or are they going there, seeing that they can’t post, noticing the sticky and then heading this way?

1 Like

Whoever Wiild is, he’s murdering the JV crew in the antifa thread. Does he post here?

1 Like

Sure, but I assume the only reason people end up there at this point is from searches. If we take away the content there’s nothing for searches engines to point people to.

I saw anatta posting on old 2p2. Has anyone reached out to him?

I’m pretty sure I’ve referenced an electoral curb stomping at least two to three times between the various forums lol.

Wondering if it’s worth going out in a blaze of glory over there. Probably not.

They’re getting stomped pretty hard right now in the antifa thread but doing their best to just keep coming like zombies. Ignore, deflect, become impossibly obtuse, etc. Antifa is an existential threat to everything we hold dear.

All I know about Will is from werewolf but he was an ok guy from what I recall

I can’t recall, is anatta the ikeslayer?

anatta is one of the best posters - usually appears about a year before the election

Lol the antifa thread has been locked. JV not gonna be happy. He’s gonna call his hotline to Mason.

Not enough welps

https://twitter.com/isosteph/status/1166435163552669697

Lol I hate it when my gf of 1 month has no vision board. WTF - get it together - we’re gonna help one billion people and see the world while working remotely.