Summer LC thread

Is there any discussion of wiping ExiledPolitics now that we’ve moved on? Not that there’s anything bad there, just that it’s one fewer thing to worry about.

Any advice on the best way to request a “Guest” designation from Mat?

Should probably change my username here tbh as it has a vague relation to IRL stuff–is that possible?

1 Like

Calling huckabee ugly though? Shut it down! The attacks and insults have increased tenfold since then.

3 Likes

I changed my details and email to FU… And hope that that’s a disused email. :joy:

Oh, I know. I was joking about how there was a poster posting batshit insane conspiracies and it was ruled ok because ldo they had a containment thread.

Meanwhile wn’s over there threatening to temp-ban fly for being mean.

Went back and checked, nah, some guy called Rafiki :frowning:

I thought purples could too, oh well. Just completely eating shit on 2+2 trivia today.

If the people who post here didn’t post there that forum would have already died

6 Likes

Federal judge blocks Missouri’s law banning abortions after eight weeks
Planned Parenthood and the ACLU sued the state last month over the law, arguing it would cause ‘significant and irreparable’ harm

This is what conservatives were counting on, right?

I knew there were powerless purples (like pvn), but I thought there were also like Legendary Rare purples who had magic powers. Live and learn.

1 Like

Yep, they’re just spamming shitty laws hoping to get to the USSC.

1 Like

Not if their accountant’s hidden their true net worth.

That’s certainly a possibility, but I don’t envision any statute of limitations on hiding wealth in that situation. I don’t really know how easy it is to live rich in secret, but I suspect it’s not easy.

Joe ScarredBr0

Thanks–doesn’t look like I can do it from my preferences, so will get back to you on what I’d like to change it to.

RE: guesting on 2p2, I’m not super concerned since I don’t think I’ve ever posted anything crazy, but despite never explicitly posting PII I’ve definitely mentioned where I live and what I do for a living, and there is probably enough context clues in other posts to figure things out. I never thought about it until the possibility arose of some of those angry alt-right apologists intentionally doxxing former members. Would definitely feel better about it if Mat would be open to it–it is certainly not just an F U to 2p2.

So you’re saying I need to post more about curb stomping to trigger alt-right snowflakes?

JV now having a fainting spell that fly said he supports antifa - expects the mods to ban him for it.

So the old country is the new ChiefsPlanet. Not sure if this means the Overton Window has moved left or if it just means the fash are taking over everything.

How could a champion of freeze peach report such a post?

Well it worked to get the forum nuked last time.

Fucking pussies. Come out with your racism already. They are fooling absolutely no one with their bullshit. This whole barely cross the line with dog whistle shit is lame af.

4 Likes