Summer LC thread

The El Paso shooter is as full-blown eco-fascist. I doubt he just came up with that combo out of the blue.

“Brown countries are destroying our environment” is probably phase II - to justify endless war against them.

I expect that’s bullshit. I know it was in his manifesto, but I bet that was pretty much the entire extent of his “eco”.

Read the whole manifesto. He sounds pretty sincere. I think it’s pretty normal for someone 20 years old to worry the earth is going to be completely fucked by the time they grow old - psycho racist or not. Playing on racist and climate change doom fears could be a winning combo.

Suzzer, he’s not an eco-fascist, he’s a standard racist incel. The “eco-fascist” is bullshit 4chan is throwing out to cloud the waters and blame the left.

I read the manifesto. I just think he wasn’t in any way active in environmentalism. The eco part was just a little talk - not really being an environmentalist. The fascism part was legit and I expect he was all over AR15s or whatever for quite some time.

The “eco” part of “eco-fascism” is like just xenophobic Malthusianism or something anyway. Putting “eco” in there is just trying to fool people. Like, I betcha this guy was against the Paris Accord.

Right, you should be comparing your rent/mortgage payment to your annual income to decide what you can afford in that regard, and your savings to what you can afford for a down payment on a house, which will then of course affect the size of the mortgage payment and the amount of interest, and thus impact the equation.

https://twitter.com/ChrisWarcraft/status/1164891490478223360

BTW, Chris Kluwe, former Vikings punter.

Ok fine call it whatever you want. But I don’t think the concern about the earth being fucked was contrived.

So where you have that kind of legitimate fear - there’s a ripe ground for something like eco-fascism or whatever you want to call it - stoking environmental disaster fear and racism at the same time.

And again - I don’t think this dude came up with these ideas in a vacuum. I’d suspect if you wade into the bowels of 8chan that concern about inheriting a hellscape earth comes up.

And the derposhere has content for the next week.

Liberals are god damn pussies who will argue with each other about dancing on the assholes grave before explaining how evil he was.

I dont know about him but it would not surprise me if some think the coming environmental catastrophes will cause more immigration and threaten the white race.

Welcome to the new normal. Terrifying, isn’t it?

https://apnews.com/ba35f94a280648dfb1cf7e7af9712689

“Husband and wife need to be the same race. Same thing with kids,” she said. “That’s how it’s been from the beginning of, how can I say, when God created the heaven and the earth. He created Adam and Eve at the same time. But as far as me being against blacks, no I’m not.”

Really wish the paper had asked her if all races are descended from Adam and Eve. That might have melted her brain.

4 Likes

I’m not aware of Eve giving birth to any daughters also who did her sons marry?

So many questions

1 Like

It is, it was not surprising too see the normally well behaved Swedish AIK fans kicking off yesterday with their Ultras up here all day yesterday.

Usually Swedish fans are very well behaved up here.

She probably thinks they descend from Lilith.

YouTube has terminated the account of a 14-year-old creator who is known for hateful, anti-Muslim videos after a recent video seemed to call for violence against gay people, BuzzFeed News reports.

The 12-minute video, called “Pride and Prejudice,” came from far-right YouTuber Soph. It focused on the LGBTQ community and included a line of threats at the end of the video. The video also asked viewers to blame Soph in “your manifesto,” a reference to online documents that mass shooters have published on sites like 8chan.

After the channel was removed, Soph tweeted a photo of herself with a gun, writing “youtube headquarters here I come,” according to BuzzFeed. She later deleted it, calling it a joke. YouTube’s head campus in San Bruno, California, was the site of a shooting last year.

Along with her YouTube channel, Soph’s Patreon account has also been removed. She is still making content on a number of alternative websites like BitChute and selling merchandise.

Just burn it all down. The internet was a bad idea.

1 Like