Summer LC thread

If the fed really is cutting interest rates because they’re being scolded on Twitter by this dumbass we are well and truly fucked. And I can’t see any other reason for it.

Powell says Fed will never move rates because of political factors or to prove its independence

Sure buddy.

1 Like

Maybe that means he sees the great depression coming in advance.

Cutting rates lowers the interest cost of our $1t in annual new debt /GOPlogic

Gonna be great when we’re already at 0 rates when the next recession starts. Oh and good luck with fiscal stimulus given the aforementioned $1t deficit. We are truly fucked

1 Like

https://twitter.com/ClintSmithIII/status/1156548759687520256

Good thread

1 Like

Part of me thinks it’s almost better for the party long term if Trump wins. A crash is surely coming in the next 5 years. We’re long overdue. A Dem in office assures a loss in ‘24 and perhaps beyond.

I really didn’t like having more posts than anyone else on Exiled and thanks to the debate threads I’m off to a good start as far as not being top here.

1 Like

I’m not going to be posting as much here, so the live debates are where probably 90 percent of my posts will go.

its a lot different to be somewhere that doesn’t advertise the amount of posts someone has. its been kinda nice, but im sure i’ll start to wonder about it soon…

1 Like

I’m the leader, no doubt. I made a zillion posts in the live debate thread.

1 Like

You can sort users by replies. Nunnehi has more than twice second place.

Weirdly when you look at users in the Admin section it doesn’t show replies, but if you go to users in the non-Admin section it does.

One of us is confused. Maybe it’s me. - Do you see your post coming before mine? No, that’s unpossible.

If I messed with the timestamp in the database that fast, I’m definitely not slow. I have to admit to being old.

Yeah, I like some of your posts, but I refuse to click the button out of jealousy.

1 Like

#me too

1 Like

Look at the stats for today, it doesn’t update right away. ;)

39 likes on 42 replies - wtg Trolly!