Summer LC thread

Obv bunbun

I immediately notice anything which doesn’t belong in a room. It’s like a blinking neon sign. I think I’d have made a good detective.

It’s either a toy or needs lay off the chronic.

Paws and colouring look feline but the rest is pure bunny.

just got a judicial Watch ad…

2 Likes

Come vote in the sort of Final twitter banner poll when you can

David Koch dead? Rot in hell buddy

4 Likes

Where are you seeing this?

Jane Mayer

No thoughts, no prayers.

1 Like

1 Like

It’s summer, libtard. Who doesn’t remember those 110 degree days in the northeast as a kid, or wading through the streets on a rainy day in New Orleans, or watching water rise up out of the storm drains in Miami on a sunny day? SUMMER LIBTARDS, SUMMER!!!

1 Like

Not going to lie, got a little smile hearing one of the big Koch brothers passed away. One more to go.

$40 billion and probably no estate tax. Great country you got there, very fair!

For the first hour of the election forum in Marysville, Michigan, on Thursday night the debate between the five candidates for a city council seat dealt with the local subjects you might expect – how to improve Little League fields, new real estate developments and the like.

Then the question came: “Do you believe the diversity of our community needs to be looked at?”

First to answer was Jean Cramer, a local resident running her first political campaign. She replied: “Keep Marysville a white community as much as possible.”

Her response, reported by the Times-Herald newspaper in Port Huron, sent a ripple of laughter and then shock across the hall. Marysville, a small town of 10,000 north-east of Detroit, is 98% white and 0.3% African American.

1 Like

By most accounts it’s the other brother who is most involved in politics. David was involved too much at a lower level I think. He also wasn’t much involved recently in running the companies.

And to be fair, he was heavily involved in arts patronage. A lot of the stuff you see on PBS is sponsored by the Koch’s and that is (was) mostly David.

I thought he was ceo of Koch industries. Just from the quick info I read. All old white dbags look alike to me. I can’t distinguish between the two. I just want the wine collector one to outlast the other two.

Yeah I don’t think the Koch Family was/is a hands off donor. NPR is fucking awful for a reason.

David is also a major sponsor of the excellent Nova. But many argue it’s steered clear of climate change more than it should.