Final Twitter Banner Poll

Pulled from https://unstuckpolitics.com/t/twitter-banner-brand-identity-poll-1-please-read-op-before-voting. There are 6 choices, giving out 2 votes. If there is an overwhelming favorite we will call it, if it’s reasonably close we can do a top 2 or 3 run off. Just one note, I will redo the “UP” image to fit those banners that have those taupe blanks atm. Change your mind as often as you like, personally I’m fine with like 4 of them although I do have one favorite.

• 1 Le Serment du Jeu de paume by David
  • 2 Fresco from the House of Julia Felix, Pompeii
  • 3 Oracle of Delphi
  • 4 Forum of Jerash
  • 5 Abstract Option A
  • 6 Abstract Option B
0 voters

They all feel very male fwiw.

Yeah, fair point, a variety of biases at work here, best I can say is that it’s not set in stone, and can always choose something else later

Why does it say 6 voters 10 total votes?

I gave out 2 votes per person. If it’s close we can do a top 2-3 runoff, no easy way to do ranked choice with 6 options, I think cuse did a final 4 ranked choice for naming the site (which meant creating 24 voting options).

You should probably make sure this poll gets noticed elsewhere in the forum.

1 & 2 are too old-timey; 4 is a poor man’s 3; 5 is too 2004; 6 probably already being used by a vaping account.

3 by default

(ETA: Just goofing around; not trying to poo-poo anyone’s work)

Dam, I just found out my choice (3) is Jeb.

Pretty good turnout, any desire for a run off between 2 (Fresco) 3 (Ruin picture) and 6(Abstract design probably already used by a vaping syndicate)?

I’m enjoying voting for pictures and don’t even remember what the underlying purpose is.

I also still vape, but I’ve been nic free for about a year and it’s just habit and oral fixation at this point.

To replace

Unless, plot twist, everybody is cool with that