Stonks & Bonds. lol fundamentals, sir this is a Taco Bell

Lol I checked flights from Berlin and it would be cheaper than this. :smiley:

Not all airlines are booking that far out. I checked southwest from my city and they are only booking through 11-4.

Also it’s likely that it’s a nonstop flight which is why it’s so expensive. I checked Baltimore to Las Vegas and there are no non stop flights on any airline at this time.

Pre covid there several a day on multiple airlines now there are none, zip.

Southwest will probably offer maybe one or two when they start booking for those dates.

Yeah it does because graphics type chips are the ones that are best for handling ai requests, building and management.

I do remember reading that about intel too. Intel was going to partner with apple for graphics but I think apple ended the relationship. Apple is someone who could be a restricted player too. Apple wouldn’t sell their chips but they could use them internally to run their own ai projects. Apple already has the most efficient regular cpus. If they can bring that efficiency to graphics chips it would be a big deal.

just looked on expedia

The market is efficient.

Can’t wait for the first wave of AI scambot stories to hit

1 Like

Cathie Wood says ARK dumped Nvidia shares before 160% surge because it’s ‘just pivoting’ to other A.I. plays

the stocks we bought with that money could even go up 160%!

3 Likes

Futures are basically unmoved on the debt ceiling deal, guess the market knew it was all bullshit.

well the news got me curious so I looked it up all of my NVDA shares were bought in 2016 I’m at +4649.58% LOL

Beat: didn’t get rich and if I was smart I would’ve kept buying oh well.

4 Likes

+1 I bought a couple of years before that. I remember it vividly since I was bored one day and was reading some articles about it. Whatever I read seemed to make a lot of sense. Of course, I knew that I was in no position to evaluate stock or advice about stocks.

I was pretty much just indexing at that point, but I had a fuck-around-with-individual-stocks account that had some cash in it from some sales. My plan was to just stick that in VTI as I had seen the light wrt to indexing, but I’ve got too much gambool in me and that was some convincing analysis to my simpleton mind, so I decided to put it all on NVDA.

Within the next five min, I “came to my senses” and decided that was too much to invest in one stock, so I put half in NVDA and half in VTI. LOL me.

Or else it knows the agreement is bullshit :leolol:

https://twitter.com/MajorHedgeFund/status/1663508979534757891?s=20

1 Like

Cathie Wood gets more Bloomberg-Cnbc coverage then anybody.

Cathy Wood said this, Cathy Wood thinks that, does anyone really care what Cathy Wood thinks? Shes terrible!

1 Like

It’s the magic of branding.

1 Like

https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/interactive/2023/delivery-app-doordash-grubhub-ubereats/

https://archive.ph/j7c1h

This delivery took 45 minutes. The drivers didn’t make shit, the food probably tasted like shit. The restaurant gets screwed. The future sucks.

2 Likes

I realize this is feature not bug … no one can decipher this shit. Not just delivery food. Making good consumption choices – those that align w whatever your values are-- is an increasingly impossible endeavor. Obscured intentionally.

Incredibly frustrating.

1 Like

Why do restaurants even accept these if they have to pay half the cost to the delivery service? Surprised we don’t hear more about this if true.

GrubHub and others are basically charging for the larger reach that their platforms have compared to a typical restaurant’s home brew site (plus ease of use on the buyer side)

I go out of my way to never use food delivery apps. Just fucking evil.

7 Likes

The restaurant increases the price on the apps by 50% or so vs what you pay at the actual restaurant to make up some of the loss. Ultimately they are still a disaster for all involved. The restaurants make nothing, the drivers make almost nothing and the app loses money.