Stonks & Bonds. lol fundamentals, sir this is a Taco Bell

Tbh I completely forgot about that! Weird that @AngryQueer didn’t come in to remind me of it after 2 pings. It’s really unlike him to be a complete prick to someone for no reason.

1 Like

lol no you didn’t. Now your trap has been sprung and the great clutching of pearls has commenced.

2 Likes

It is. It’s why I’ve harrassed him for years for being a fan of Zork.

And living in a house made of fiddle faddle.

1 Like

Are we sure he didn’t have his reasons?

how heavy was the pot of boiling oats again? and how far did you have to carry it?

4am every day right? and like $1,000,000/year with no days off?

I think it was a million total, not per year.

Edit: 1 mile every morning at 4:30.

1 Like

how many days did you have to do it to get the million? yeah you did have to get to a certain amount or not get anything, right?

holy shit a mile :joy: how heavy were the oats?

I hope you don’t mean leftism in general and just mean UP forum wars from identified leftists? Coz gotta disagree on it being a key tenet of leftism in general and that would be a sad thing to hear from a moderator of a left* leaning forum.

They weren’t even heavy but they were BOILING, so you had to hold them at arms length. Even a bowl of cereal would get heavy.

You couldn’t fuck up ever or you got nothing.

I think you got a certain number of days off, IIRC. It’s been a while. I could be wrong on that.

Who’s we?

What are @AngryQueer 's reasons?

Occam’s razor might get you close enough. For both questions.

so you got a million up front and had to give it back if you missed a day in 20 years? no way

You know how sometimes people say ‘we’, when they mean ‘you’. It was that.

I don’t know what they are for sure, but I think it’s likely he had at least one.

You guys are fucking insufferable, and worst of all, boring. I’m done, I’m putting you all on ignore. Please do the same for me.

3 Likes

Lulz

2 Likes

LOL, dude is essentially working a full-time job to grow his portfolio of $2k.

Alan Garcia started trading on Webull Financial LLC early in the pandemic, when his work as a musician dried up. Soon, Mr. Garcia was parked at his desk each day from 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. to manage his portfolio of about $2,000. He bet heavily on companies like ElectraMeccanica Vehicles Corp., which makes an electric car seating a single person; ticker symbol, SOLO.

Can’t believe he’s still married.

The obsession didn’t end when he sat down in the living room with his wife, Adriana Rodriguez, each evening. For about two years, he talked about investing. Mr. Garcia, a 34-year-old Houston resident, even started watching investing videos in bed at night.

1 Like

Presumably wife supported him through all of this?