Stonks & Bonds. lol fundamentals, sir this is a Taco Bell

Goddamn dfv gonna be a billionaire

1 Like

Amazing

1 Like

It looks like they released earnings early or at least gave it a preview. They also filed to sell up to 75 million shares. Is Cohen signaling to the Apes hey dont buy my stock you guys are nuts! Will they get the hint or just keep mashing the buy button. I might buy some ATM puts at the open. Probably lighting money on fire but I like to gamble so lets goooooo!!!

1 Like

Update there were shares available to short so i sold 100 of them at 39.25 premarket. Yes i am playing this stupid game!

1 Like

As a mid-core gamer, I can’t fathom any story that GME is undervalued based on the fundamentals. Do people not understand how games are distributed today?

1 Like

lol fundamentals sir this is a Taco Bell

10 Likes

The long vacant location of a former GameStop in my neighborhood is now a weed dispensary. That’s a stock I could get interested in.

2 Likes

oh snap my zero-content witticism is immortalized in an obscure internet forum thread title

There are already scammy weed stocks aplenty out there.

How is DFV any different to that cramer dude except that his picks tend to actually go up?

Cramer doesn’t take positions in the stocks he picks afaik

I made the mistake of watching about 5 minutes of DFV’s livestream today. Putting aside how silly it is to think that GME is fundamentally undervalued, it’s completely unclear to me how anyone could watch him on video and think, “Ahh yes, that is a person who knows things.”

He was like a strung out meth head.

Stonk down 40% today
Stonk still up more than 50% from a month ago.
The DFV story makes any sense at all, including how he apparently got from like $50 million or whatever to having multiple hundreds of millions.

Also, are these checkbox things new?

2 Likes

Ru rich?

Influencers don’t influence by having credibilty, they influence by preying on peoples’ pyschological weaknesses amplified by the power of social media.

People are still giving Grant Cardone and Alex Jones money. Humans weren’t ready for this shit.

6 Likes

I lost more than I care to admit, betting on weed stocks when Canada legalized.

Stopped out at 42$ and quit it. I guess the hedge funds won!

Donated 275$ to the cause

went from $60 to $40 from 6-7am ahahaha wat

I mean, it’s the same way every scam artist ropes in conspiracy-addled morons: tell them you’re the little guy taking on the big evil corporate interests and the big banks, etc. etc. etc. In a way, the less you look like a serious person the more you can paint yourself as a truth-telling outsider.