Stonks & Bonds. lol fundamentals, sir this is a Taco Bell

It’s over $19k right now :joy: :sob: :sob:

OTOH, I bought a $1440 (lol) strike call with a 6/21 expiration and that is up $100 just today. I would have sold it already but I’ve already used up my 3 day trades

Also picked up two shares of CMG during overnight trading, now we wait :alarm_clock:

The exact opposite reaction that should be expected. Memestonk apes are obscenely dumb

2 Likes

Anybody pick up some BRK.A at 99.97% off?

2 Likes

Could the best investment strategy be to stare at a computer screen for years on end just waiting for a once-in-a-lifetime glitch to occur and then shove all in?

https://twitter.com/greg16676935420/status/1797657251727224835

1 Like

I guess those transactions will be reversed. Otherwise RIP to market sell orders.

1 Like

Whoever did the buy side of those trades it wasn’t on a human reaction timeline

I’m just a dumb guy but isn’t this dude just the greatest scammer of all time?

He’s making 300 million because his followers are just giving it to him?

It’s like selling “winning lottery tickets” for $10 only to find out it’s a $2 winner when you go to cash it.

I feel like we see these flash dips every few years on some big name ticker. Could you just put a super low limit buy order with a crazy long expiration or do those still lose to computers somehow?

I think there’s a speed issue.

I remember when algorithmic traders were spending millions to get the fastest connections to exchanges.

I suspect you would get beaten to the punch if you just had the order through some consumer grade trading platform.

The exchanges reverse the trades.

1 Like

You definitely can although finding the needle in the haystack and having enough margin to be able to make it worthwhile is a tough task. Like are you going to do this for every listed equity? Then what about the cases where a major fraud or bankruptcy is announced and it actually goes to zero?

https://www.wsj.com/finance/regulation/e-trade-considers-kicking-meme-stock-leader-keith-gill-off-platform-f2003ec4?mod=hp_lead_pos1

1 Like

This probably won’t be an absolute corrupt disaster

https://www.reuters.com/markets/us/blackrock-citadel-backed-group-start-new-national-stock-exchange-texas-wsj-2024-06-05/

June 4 (Reuters) - A group backed by BlackRock (BLK.N), opens new taband Citadel Securities is planning to start a new national stock exchange in Texas, a spokesperson for Citadel Securities said on Tuesday.

The Texas Stock Exchange, which has raised about $120 million, plans to file registration documents with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) later this year, The Wall Street Journal reported earlier, citing CEO James Lee.

I’m sure that will be a delight for retail investors and consumers generally.

Bruh riverman curse.

I think this company is going to do well. There’s probably huge demand for a non woke stock exchange for people who want to invest in tear gas manufacturing and media companies like infowars.

The first stock listed is going to be a new gun manufacturer with the ticker HTLR and it will raise 500 million dollars.

You’ll be able to invest in “Ow! My Balls” media and DeepFuckingValue will make millions posting “Everyone hold my balls!”

2 Likes

I didn’t say it would do poorly…

1 Like

Blackrock is evil and woke though. They run the world and love socially responsible inverting!

1 Like