Stonks & Bonds. lol fundamentals, sir this is a Taco Bell

No matter what, that ticker chops enough that you can usually get out at some point with at least some profit

A GAMBLING EVENT IS OCCURING

8 Likes

motherofgod.gif

https://twitter.com/RadarHits/status/1784217489636786674

So based on this news, what am i buying and or shorting on your market Monday, good sir?

2 Likes

I’ll personally be buying up a good chunk of yen with my hard earned US dollars next week. Comes in handy around these parts.

1 Like

This is not optimal for decreasing tourism

2 Likes

Quite the opposite.

Annnd it’s up 9% pre-market this morning

:rage: :rage: :rage:

1 Like

We need a stock market gambling thread. Personally I’d like to see peoples longshot buys, your ootm long dated options, micro pharma companies waiting on fda, and so on…

3 Likes

That way we can loosen our belts, put a leg up on the table and send the exchanges straight to hell.

1 Like

up 18% today nice timing

1 Like

Told you guys I was a fish

2 Likes

No better time to double down

1 Like

You’re gosh darn right about that

This is as much as I’m gonna gamble on Tesla puts so let’s hope it doesn’t pop again

1 Like

DJT back up to $49. Buy puts?

9/20/24 expiration: breakeven point is roughly $20/share. So even a 60% decline in stock price in less than 5 months doesn’t earn you a profit. Amazing.

Well, it’s that time of the quarter for DoorDash to announce results. I’m trying to understand exactly how people are coming up with $50 billion as a reasonble estimate for this dumpster fire of a company. Morningstar has a fair value estimate of $155 (roughly 20% above current price). Here’s the set of projections that would presumably warrant that price.

It’s pretty stunning to me that they’re looking at a company that’s never come close to turning a profit, and they’re forecasting that within 3 years they’ll be able to go from a -6.5% net margin to a +5.5% net margin. But even assuming they can do that (and ignoring the fact that they’ve completely miscalculated the share count), they’re saying that DoorDash should be trading at a 90x multiple of estimated 2026 earnings. What the hell is happening here? The only justification they give for their valuation is a 6x multiple of revenue, based on absolutely nothing.

Can’t wait for this to moon after hours and I have to add more cash to the account.

1 Like

Can I borrow a dollar?

Surprise! Revenue increased a lot, but they still can’t turn a profit. No one could have seen this coming.

Lol, I’m still down many dollars on shorting this pos. Still convinced that I’ll be able to cover this at <$70. (Cue monkey paw wish where I cover at $69 after a 10-for-1 stock split.)

2 Likes

f’n cheapskate

Hey man, sorry. Next time we meet up, I will lend you a dollar.

1 Like