Stonks & Bonds. lol fundamentals, sir this is a Taco Bell

fuckin $NVDA man

6 Likes

wait there’s a $38 fee, I got a few shares from some promotion I didn’t bother to dump cause it was so little fml

well I don’t think I ate that fee but I do indeed now have 0 shares well what did I lose there 10 bucks worth if I sold when I got them? better not be 48 I’m wrong it was $20 worth at the time–RIP.

It depends on your broker, some charge it and some don’t.

If no fee then you still made some money because they reimbursed you in cash for however many fractional shares it would have been.

2 Likes

Interesting timing:

Police started evacuating the area around 8 p.m. after a note was found which claimed the toilet was a bomb.

1 Like

VFS is in the 70s. Market confirmed impeccably efficient!

2 Likes

Whew! Glad I sold at 39!

1 Like

Options are available on it Monday… RIP.

VinFast stock is much bigger than Ford Motor Company and General Motors combined.

INSANE

why buy american power when you can buy a vietnamese company literally nobody has ever heard of before

1 Like

which subreddit is it this time?

None that I know of.

Apparently one man, Pham Nhat Vuong, owns 99% of shares.

1 Like

Exactly this. Only a small portion of the float is public.

Why isn’t he dumping the hell out of them right now? Is he stupid?

That’s a very good question, maybe he’s already rich and vietnam not really a point to own the whole place.

it’s back down 35% today so someone did at any rate

they have 135 registered vehicles in the US

I think he actually is the CEO or founder or some shit

Dumping shares ends the grift/business. It’s also a pretty lightly traded stock, so doubtful he could dump a huge amount before price starts super tanking (for instance 10 million traded today when it went down 44%, but likely a good portion of those were day traders, so if he just dumped, I bet it would be hard to even move 1 million before market panics).

On the other hand, by keeping company super valuable, there are tons of other ways to grift. Can do things like use the stock as collateral for loans, use it to acquire other businesses. Having a big market cap also helps with business deals and gets the cars free press. Or if you want to just do potentially illegal stuff, owning 99% it’s easy to buy a bunch of calls and pump the stock long enough to make tons on the calls.

In a way, it’s pretty similar to crypto scams. FTX for instance would issue a new crypto, hold most of it, pump the value, and then use it’s balance sheet to raise new capital (plus lots of other stuff).

3 Likes

Yeah I was being facetious. Like I said, I am pretty sure that guy is the Elon of that company and yes any substantial sale he made would become a 5-alarm fire.

Do you guys have a go-to Website for your stock news, research, and quote tracking? Or do you just use your brokerage’s Website?

My broker is Merrill, but their site is hot garbage and I have a “watchlist” set up on my Google account but I am not crazy about Google’s layout, plus their research tools are basically, well, Google. Yahoo seems pretty good actually from what little I have seen, anyone got anything better?

1 Like

True, as a significant shareholder all sales would be public knowledge.

He’s also subject to a lock-up agreement after the reverse merger is complete. Other shareholders would never approve the merger if he could just dump his bags Immediately and fuck them over.

1 Like