Stonks & Bonds. lol fundamentals, sir this is a Taco Bell

I know someone who doesn’t have money who gets all his stock tips from people who don’t have money

mining companies with no mine, something that ended up being an absolute scam it was all literally one person in his basement they arrested for fraud. I forgot the other stuff, there was so many it was like dude just buy walmart

1 Like

This guy is an absolute scumbag. He took multiple scams public via SPAC and pumped the fuck out of them on social media.

3 Likes

“how do you live with yourself”

very well because he’s a billionaire who doesn’t care dude, he does not care

4 Likes

Tingo Update from the cigar lounge. The dude I don’t like owned 160k shares, and bought $20k more worth on the dip.

2 Likes

AMC looks to possibly generate positive cash flow in 2025 and the extra bit of added liquidity now is certainly helpful for whatever the hell happens I’m the short term.

It’s pretty epic how their stock price of 2021 assisted in fending off bankruptcy from a poker boom surge of imbeciles but now their outlook is actually on better footing while offering a price at 1/25th the size and your most basic approach for valuation puts their stock price only at around 50 cents. The reverse split basically means the pump and dump is over for good.

2 Likes

Started:

Going:

Lots of baggies are tweeting to the CEO. I’m fond of this tweet:

But most are of this variety:

Some apes are also blaming their loss on the US government lol

3 Likes

Meanwhile, new BBBYQ bull thesis just dropped:

1 Like

How are things going for the old “bankruptcy is actually a dividend!” crowd?

I enjoy getting periodically reminded that the CEO of AMC used to be the CEO of the 76ers, with similar results.

1 Like

what are you guys talking about amc is up nearly 10x today

2 Likes

nvda just keeps going up

+5713% I had to look, still not rich. lol me sigh

Here’s a fun one that’s similar to VFS. BETR just completed their reverse merger today with the SPAC AURC. AURC peaked at $62 due to MUH LOW FLOAT. Let’s check in today:

Oopsies!

1 Like

Afaik the date of share cancellation won’t be known until Sept 12, so those apes have a few weeks before reality hits. But see my post directly above yours: they still think two Jewish billionaires are about to step in and donate a bunch of money to shareholders, and some of their upvoted reasons for thinking this are purely antisemitic. What’s funny is Ryan Cohen already manipulated and rugpulled them in that stonk, yet they think he’s gonna return and save them. GME and BBBY apes have a weird infatuation with him.

1 Like

So when the dust settles there will just be AMC stonk, like the old days?

Yes, I think I heard that’s tomorrow. Or maybe next week. There are twice as many APE shares as AMC shares, so that’s how the new share price will be weighted.

Oof, one ape only had 4 shares, lost them today from the reverse split AND had to pay their broker the $38 reorganization fee.

2 Likes

I’m generally against scamming, but these people are so stupid, the money would have just gone to magic beans or MLM marketing or some other dumb scheme.

Yes, you and your buddies have one over on the super smart guys on Wall St. It’s foolproof!

Their called miracle legumes, nobody calls them magic beans anymore.

1 Like

Suddenly worth peanuts

2 Likes

I’m against scamming, unless the people getting scammed are super stupid