The TSLA Market / Economy

Fuck Robinhood, now let’s resume.

7 Likes

6 Likes

CHA-STONK

@anon24898493 if you go to AOC’s twitch page Twitch there should be her past broadcasts if you scroll down a tad

1 Like

SKNOTS

1 Like

oh wow nice. I think the first ~45 mins are her just trying to figure out how zoom works. She really should have practiced beforehand or had some coaching.

Stanks

Yeah it was like half an hour lol.

1 Like

RUN IT UP!

1 Like

:rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket:

2 Likes

Looks like the WSB guys are set up on other brokers now because GME rocketing.

1 Like

those guys are just pawns in this gme game now though they probably are the only thing propping up AMC atm

I doubt it. There are a TON of them. Even before this blew up there was 2 million people in the sub. Plus this blew up, like I said before tons of normies who don’t do the stock market were buying GME on twitter,Facebook etc. I had a bunch of my leftist friends buying GME yesterday simply to fuck the hedgefunds.

As we see with individual donors, when you get a LOT of people you can raise a fuckton of money. I’m sure bunch of hedgefunds and sharks are in on the game now but I wouldn’t underestimate the probably tens of thousands of degens who are all in on this.

Thanks for the LMAO research @spidercrab ; I’ve now split my shares between LMFA and LMAOU. A very insignificant amount of money of course.

Can someone explain to me like I’m 5 why Robinhood is losing money with this GME stonking.

I think I saw some explanations above about how long the trades take to clear or something like that, but I need it dumbed down more.

A user enters a trade, they execute the trade. If they give someone margin, and things go south, they make a margin call.

What does GME mooning have to do with any of this? And how do we draw a line from GME mooning to RH losing money and needing to borrow some.

1 Like

well I don’t know for sure but they needed to go to every bank and borrow whatever they could get yesterday so it sure looks like for all the squeeze talk–they are the ones who got squeezed.

Today was not stonks for me, SAD

1 Like