Investing (aka GameStonk and other gambling events)

Can someone explain the RH share limits.

Is GME limited to only one share bought anytime after the limit as introduced? One share per day? One share per transaction?

What about people who already have GME, does this mean they can get one more? Are they stopped because they already have more than one? Will RH forcibly liquidate their position down to one share? Before yesterday, I’d have thought this last question was ridiculous to ask.

Right but other days there was more volatility & volume despite the HODLers. Probably what Stim said–not everyone could switch brokers in the span of a day. Plus some people are broke from yesterday’s bloodbath, and others might be spooked by it.

they’re probably close to being fucked themselves and don’t have a better option

Some of the stocks they are restricting weren’t even on my meme radar

You can buy 1 share of GME per day.

Me too.

Thanks.

Not enough LOLs for RH right now.

I may have to sell my CLVS just to bail out of Robinhood before they go under. They appear to be in a pretty fucked state right now if they’re limiting stuff EVEN FURTHER after people were already pissed at them for the first limit.

1 Like

@moderators

We’re about to hit 10k on this bad boy.

Someone make a STONKS 2 thread.

2 Likes

3000 posts just this week. STONKS!

2 Likes

Me three

Was anyone able to watch Chamath with AOC? I can’t find it on the youtubes but I’m assuming that is not how a boomer like me should look it up.

Yeah all of the fuss about “muh market stability” because the prices of some securities moved unpredictably is a joke if the securities regulators don’t burn Robinhood to the ground. Allowing a broker to behave like them is orders of magnitude worse than what the WSB posters are doing.

1 Like

Think it’s obvious they could borrow money if they really had to. They want this to happen.

LMFAO company has less than 10 employees that’s why I’m staying away. 62MM market cap and under 10 employees and were founded in 2008, something weird goin on there

1 Like

Imagine how much PPP they can get.

BULLISH

2 Likes

they borrowed a LOT yesterday

If they change their name to Suzzer Corp I’ll consider investing.

1 Like

I might be wrong because I stopped watching but I think he was cancelled after she had a late start. She had an ex finance lady, Reddit guy, and twitch stocks guy.

Also imagine if their SPAC merges with a cryptocurrency and starts LMAO coin. Instant 50 bagger.

2 Likes