Should Julian Assange be pardoned?

Ok that hurts. My comments were jokes (and I don’t recall anybody else saying they were joking) and I expect my comments were not in the group of comments PC was referring to.

And also, I’m undeclared or whatever the hell they call it in NH now.

DrChesspain is a complete depliberal that makes an appearance once a month to say some foul shit. Last time he made fun of the idea that we might get rid of legislators that voted for the illegal Iraq War.

Sorry, I will sacrifice a lot if it means I think I’m making a clever post.

But, you know, not everyone on Chiefsplanet is deadly serious either. And, jokes or not, it’s not that shocking that PocketChads, someone who is both a victim of state oppression and violence for his gender/sexual/orientation/status (sorry, I really don’t know what to put there) doesn’t think jokes about the state rounding people up or people deserving harassment are funny.

and good.

I mean, if Putin wants to form a company worth tens of billions and employ tens of thousands of Americans he can go ahead?

Really? Cause he does have tens of billions of dollars to spare. I don’t think the idea that Putin launch a tens of billions of dollar media company in the US would poll very well around here.

I still doubt PC was even referring to my two joke comments, considering there were many comments people made that were not jokes that could actually cause him to get upset and are likely what he was referring to.

LOL at my only posting “once a month.” That’s the frequency I dunk on you.

1 Like

Prolly not. Obviously it was more directed at Dr. Chesspain’s feeling that sexual harassment (it was more than just harassment) of his political opponents deserves no sympathy.

I’m going to guess some other ones were BS wanting to assassinate people and whoever it was taking a shot at Pete and transgender people today.

Well, flags are flying. I’m going to have to ask DrChesspain, Watevs, and microbet to please be nicer.

Lie some more about my position.

I didn’t read all the posts before I started hogging things around here, but man, BS was off the rails. His Presidency is going to look like a John Wick movie.

Assuming the John Wick movies are all actually fevered hallucinations, yes

I’m sorry. I guess with great difficulty you did manage to muster some sympathy for the “Bombshells”. Happy?

I don’t think I’ve ever had a beef with you, but that’s sort of how it came across to me as well, fwiw.

No, he managed some sympathy I guess. Anyway, he might not be through Streisanding.

The “Bombshells” were not “political opponents.” They openly used their sexuality to becomes the faces of toxic propaganda that hurt untold numbers of people. Fuck them!

But yeah, @microbet, I guess my having no sympathy for them is equal to my allegedly wanting to see all deplorables sexually harassed.

Now that you put it that way, I have some sympathy toward your position.

Sorry again. It wasn’t that you did manage some sympathy. It was that you had no sympathy for some of your political opponents being sexually harassed.

lol casual posters are going to see like 114 new posts ITT and assume that Assange was pardoned.