Should Julian Assange be pardoned?

They only have to be somewhat responsible for it to be worth thousands and thousands of deaths. I’d have someone killed for way way less.

You should probably realize by now that I think we are the most weak tight country in the history of countries in almost every situation it counts and just insanely aggressive every time we deal with brown people who can’t fight back against our military. Assange is proof that we’re weak tight. We should have done something about him before 2016. Letting him hang out in that embassy with internet access was a bad joke.

Gotta balance your range with the occasional extrajudicial murder of annoying journalists. Basic game theory.

Not. A. Journalist.

:clap: drone :clap: more :clap: white :clap: male :clap: substack :clap: journalists :clap:

1 Like

No offense man but it’s painfully obvious you don’t know what a journalist is. I have declared that I am a journalist. Does that make me one?

Being a journalist comes with a code of ethics and a set of standard practices that neither of those guys has any time for. They’re both part time grifter/spy types whose cover is that they are journalists. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. If the US government is looking for people to kill these guys are definitely flagged for PVP.

Greenwald’s Snowden story wasn’t journalism? He won the goddamn Pulitzer. Greenwald’s Car Wash story wasn’t journalism? His reporting freed an imprisoned head of state. And won whatever the Brazilian Pulitzer equivalent is. The fuck is wrong with you?

3 Likes
1 Like

Like Brody in Homeland, it’s understandable that Greedy Glenn and Asshole Assange got so mad at Obama that they decided to go work for Putin… but it’s not pardonable.

I’m kind of indifferent to pardoning Assange, but my opposition to it grows in proportion to Republican support for it.

1 Like

I love con air, watched a vhs of it last year lol

2 Likes

it’s amazing how many rubes think snowden is some sort of traitor, the dude is 100% a hero, and he did it for zero personal gain and basically the rest of his life is going to be a nightmare even if he does get the pardon

2 Likes

He won’t. He didn’t do any crimes for Donald.

1 Like

James Clapper needs to be in prison

3 Likes

how dare you, he is a journalist working for MSNBC

1 Like

He tried to pass on the Snowden story iirc and got his ass saved by a coworker. Giving him credit for the work they’ve done over at the intercept is pretty inaccurate as well imo.

Look Greenwald isn’t in the same category as Assange, but he’s super flawed and didn’t break the stories you’re giving him credit for. He took credit for them, but that doesn’t mean he did the work. There’s absolutely no reason for you to defend him the way you have on this board since he sucks kind of a lot in basically every possible way.

The guy is just an edgelord who has been in the vicinity of good stuff happening a couple of times and uses it to get people to buy him drinks. Assange on the other hand is 100% just a spook.

1 Like

I mean who gives a shit what you think? You want Greenwald murdered.

Might as well take out all his substack subscribers, just to be safe.

2 Likes

Yeah… you help the Trump administration’s messaging and I turn super super unfriendly. Weird how that works. I’d have felt the same if someone helped the Nazi’s.

Not exactly what I said either. I said that guys like Assange and GG who are determined to make themselves into active threats to our democracy would be what my presidential kill list looked like instead of randoms from Afghanistan. You know, actual threats.

you’re a fascist

1 Like

https://twitter.com/byyourlogic/status/1338543800206176259?s=21

3 Likes