SenorKeeed For Mod!

Ok, I’ll do it. The 6hr. I guess you crossed a line that he didn’t. But man these little poke the unpopular poster (sorry churchill) and watch them react and push and push until hopefully we can get a perma (no, you’re not thinking this suzzer, but others here certainly are doing exactly this) is gross and something like “this guy got 14 temps, time to perma” is going to be absolute bullshit when it happens.

13 Likes

Sorry, I’m mad. I know it’s not really everyone.

2 Likes

I think micro is trying to make an important point but has chosen a poor example. No big deal.

Also, this thread should probably be closed at some point soon. We currently have a “meta” mod selection thread/poll open through the end of the week and we have a PocketChads mod voting thread/poll open through the end of the week.

Seems like we should let those two threads play out before we embark on another mod-selecting thread.

That’s bullshit. Every fucking one knows that “I’m ignoring you” “I can’t see what you said” etc is an attack. Suzzer could have just unblocked him and said nothing.

7 Likes

lol

1 Like

Fuck. Now I’m making it a longer ban. My choice was 2 hours or something or until tomorrow. Naming a bunch of people here is…well, I’d call it trolling.

I think @suzzer99 is honest and would admit if his post was a passive aggressive poke or not.

(I also think he’s smart enough to figure out how to take somebody off ignore for a moment in order to vote.)

This is a really good post and has convinced me. Id be a yes if i could change my vote.

It would be a really bad modding standard for you. A huge percentage of what you do is troll around taking tiny shots at people and then lusting for bans.

5 Likes

weird misspelling

3 Likes

I really wanna create a user called “lusting for bans” because I am just absolutely tickled by that phrase

4 Likes

Well, that’s obviously your fault if I post badly. Just like it’s suzzers fault if Churchill comes in with off-topic personal shots.

As has been correctly pointed out to me via PM I should calm down and me being hostile isn’t helping.

Yeah. Churchill was over the line got the ban from microbet the mod. Microbet the poster was a bit mad about this and other similar things.

Fwiw I don’t think either of them deserves a ban for that exchange

6 Likes

That’s fine. I think it was fairly close and I just started with a 2hr ban and still it’s just until tomorrow morning (we don’t get unlimited options here). And there are 4 flags on it.

And I don’t actually actually think a lot of things deserve a ban. I didn’t vote for the increased moderation, but I’m trying to do it anyway because I think it’s my jerb.

2 Likes

Will we get banned for saying lol keed?

2 Likes

depends on the length of the “ee…” segment of keed.

5 Likes

Probably not, but it’s worth identifying the individual actions that comprise the malaise everyone’s so worked up about. You couldn’t say suzzer’s post was like, baldly factual. micro’s right, it was at least a semi-shot.

2 Likes

grunch:

lmao people’s memories are short huh

1 Like