SARS-CoV-2: Electric Superflu

Other things that happened this year:

• Trump kills Soleimani
  • Former NBA commissioner David Stern dies
  • The Chicxulub meteor
2 Likes
2 Likes

So as I’m off for a while what Sporting events can I catch up on…

Snooker is 1st Obviously but what year should I repeat again… Hmm.

Wimbledon-Has got to be the Borg/McEnroe

European Championships (Soccer :sweat_smile:) Maybe France 1998…Hmm I wonder why. :roll_eyes:

Olympic Games… Hmmm, open to suggestions. :thinking:

Should do for the summer

For real… Wow, yip that happened didn’t it… OMG!! We are forgetful. :roll_eyes::sweat_smile:

That woman is about to be a HERO in her community for having the courage to stick up for her beliefs in the face of the lamestream liberal media. Big time.

So it hasn’t been all bad

Oh yeah I totally agree she stood up to the fake news cnn and told the truth while they tried to ruin her life.

I still go back and reread this article where the absolute dumbest trump supporters on earth were turned into innocent victims by the derposphere.

I can’t even find the full video the church from today they probably got so much bad feedback from all the patriotic god loving Americans they burned the tape already.

SARS-CoV-2: Electric Superflu (April is the Cruelest Month)
SARS-CoV-2: Electric Superflu (April viruses brings May irises)
SARS-CoV-2: Electric Superflu (April quarantine stops COVID-19)
SARS-CoV-2: Electric Superflu (Forty Days, Forty Nights, Still No Dove)

6 Likes

We’re not making it through April with a single thread. This one isn’t going to last 20 days.

2 Likes

Oh wow this thread was started Mar 15. April is going to be an absolute nightmare too.

1 Like

I’m not sure I need this sort of negativity in my life right now.

2 Likes

Actually not a bad proposal for new thread title

10 Likes

inn7sa3ce8q41

24 Likes

https://twitter.com/naderdissa/status/1246232950007627776?s=21

2 Likes

I was saving this for the new thread, but dammit I’m not going to get ponied here!

18 Likes

Apparently there was a third movie in the Breakin’ series. It was called Rappin’ but was also called Electric Boogalee lol

well this is interesting in light of today’s events. Calling all science geeks…

3 Likes

No one knew what it was 5 months ago. This shit takes time whether we like it or not.

Yeah, I was wondering about this today. If the hospitalizations to deaths ratio is about 10:1, and the percentage of people on ventilators who end up dying is about 70%, then does that suggest people should be on ventilators sooner?

If the world was just the church lady covered in jesus’s blood would be the one with a follow up story, not the bus driver who tried to get people to take this seriously :(

1 Like