SARS-CoV-2: Electric Superflu

4 Likes

had a whole spiel lined up but probably too offensive even for here so just lol france will have to suffice

2 Likes

Holy shit we as a species are basically failing at every possible level.

# Measles and polio may come ‘roaring back’ as global vaccination programmes shut down

No place open that sells either of those things now :frowning:

Otherwise, I’d take that over tying a piece of a T-shirt around my facce

1 Like

There’s another one around here!!!? Im ecstatic.

1 Like

Update. I guess she’s over the death of her friend in less than a day. Doesn’t seem like she’s being responsible in quarantine either.

When you get home from a fun filled day of family activities and find beautiful flowers, candy, and an amazingly sweet card from one of the SWEETEST ladies you know, you can count your day officially MADE!!

1 Like

So she got free groceries? That’s a win in my book.

12 Likes

Jesus. Even Chiefsplanet is shaming the hell out of people like this right now.

As right-wing as they are - they at least get a steady dose of sanity from the resident libtards on the forum (and from actual normal people in the thread in the main, non-politics part of the forum).

As a consequence, even CP RWNJs are soooooooo much more high-info than right-wing idiots stuck completely in a curated hermetically-sealed deplorable Facebook/Twitter/whatever bubble.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/whiotv/status/1245939084419350528?s=21

9 Likes

He lived through the Spanish Flu and Covid.

6 Likes

C’mon man, there was probably some jerky in there.

1 Like

What if it was deer jerky contaminated with CWD tho.

1 Like

If CWD is an actual thing I need to worry about it’s already too late.

GLASGOW Caledonian University nursing students heading to the NHS frontline during the coronavirus crisis are “well prepared” for the challenge – despite not yet graduating.

More than 500 students from the city-centre uni will be starting paid placements with the NHS to help the fight against the deadly COVID-19.

Earlier this week, final year students were asked to join the workforce early in various positions during the pandemic.

The recruitment drive is being co-ordinated by the NHS Education for Scotland (NES).

1 Like

They will be learning remotely just like I’m working remotely.

2 Likes

Keep paying her. Just don’t let her in your house.

That’s if you can afford it.

2 Likes

Don’t worry about it, if this happens it makes USA#1 even richer and #1er. Isn’t that what we’re all here for?

https://twitter.com/CWBChicago/status/1245705339246391298

https://twitter.com/lib_crusher/status/1245539683221868544

Do you all think it’s too dangerous to have cleaners over even if you aren’t home at the same time as them?

I’d say unless you plan to vacate the house for a few days seems like a big risk. But then again they are cleaning everything. Maybe make sure they do stuff like mop floors and wipe countertops dead last to get anything that might have settles.

Then hit the countertops, fridge handle, and anything else you might be likely to touch in the next few days with an extra shot of lysol.