SARS-CoV-2: Electric Superflu

Over 1k confirmed deaths today in USA #1. Thank you, working hard!

1 Like

Cuomo announced 391 or something like that earlier which most of that was not in the first update on there. Looks like ny updated their death number tonight though and is where some of that comes from.

I posted earlier about that nursing home a few miles from my house having 57 confirmed cases.

Well looks like they shut a ton of shit down near me. My local mexican food take out place is closed for 14 days. Also looks like businesses that were bullshitting about being essential are now shut down until further notice, including my local smoke shop.

I can feel it closing in.

3 Likes

whoa

1 Like

Not safe for work. IDFK if safe for WFH.

https://twitter.com/Alyssa_Milano/status/1245507070209617920

2 Likes

I notice a lot of people feeling the need to add this if they tell me so and so is sick or in one case, died.

In case you’re wondering where the derposphere is at on this.

lol at 10 million abortions in three months

3 Likes

Suzzer, man, just try a month not engaging morons. For me.

8 Likes

Sounds about right for worldwide

That would be 100,000 abortions a day in the US. I think maybe a bit of an exaggeration.

I googled and that does seem accurate? I have no idea how.

If we could just pause abortions for a short while we should have plenty of room to store all the dead bodies from CV-19.

1 Like

Wow that does seem accurate. I would have lost a fortune betting against that number. I’m still not sold it makes sense.

Ratioed then guillotined down under.

https://twitter.com/marshall_steven/status/1244817896624119809

Rigging the stats

1 Like

We have consumable vending machines like that at our work. For PPE, batteries, razor blades. It’s all keyed to an employee’s card. The purpose is to monitor usage and make sure nothing fishy is going on. No one has to pay for anything (presumably the same is true with those machines). Our battery consumption mysteriously dropped like 70% when we put those machines in and people generated a record each time they grabbed a pack of batteries.

2 Likes

Time lag between testing positive and dying.

3 Likes

probably doing a better job of testing per case than places like Italy, France and Spain. Or maybe just a week or two behind them, who knows.

Definitely this.