SARS-CoV-2: Electric Superflu

Interesting site that shows the date each state shut things down, and tries to model when the peak bed/icu/ventilator needs will be, along with peak deaths per day.

1 Like

I realize that either is questionable (at best) to improve outcomes, but if you’re going to try something why not hydroxychloroquine instead of chloroquine?

I made a Walmart run. Bountiful supply of sanitizing wipes at the cart corral. The cashier at self checkout sanitized everything a customer might have possibly touched after every person. Obv no toilet paper, but there was a single package of flushables LOLOLOL.

I also made a run through the nearby gas station in the morning. Everyone in line maintained at least six feet from each other LOL. I felt so proud of my neighbors. Cashier has a sanitizing foam dispenser on the counter for everyone to use before they touch the card reader. Nice place.

2 Likes

But did you find any sanitizing wipes to purchase? I haven’t seen any in weeks.

Too many people don’t get it or are too self-centered to care.

No, none. Sorry to say.

The only upside to this whole thing is my friends and I, scattered across the nation, have managed to find a way to play Pan for real money:

2 Likes

Damn, non of the grocery pick up options seem to be allowing raw meat - is this because the hoarders have cleaned them out? Fuck.

Your friend has a potty mouth

Those dumb motherfuckers.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/DelaneyHarness/status/1244653282796208128

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/TheTweetOfGod/status/1244821383948800000

10 Likes

Pastor Rodney Howard-Browne was booked on misdemeanor charges of unlawful assembly and violation of public health rules after flouting social distancing orders at The River at Tampa Bay church.

5 Likes

Police need to start cracking some skulls.

In churches.

1 Like

people they know won’t get through to them, has to be them literally, maybe one of their immediately family

1 Like

pony but I’m sure California getting broken ventilators and Illinois getting the wrong masks is just a standard mistake and was not in any way intentional.

Sure The Villages are getting perfect care though. No way intentional

1 Like

How long until nurses / doctors start quitting?

Most nurses won’t quit. Nursing is still a calling and most of them are like my sister who I know will put her patients over her own safety. She will complain and threaten to quit but never actually quit which is why I am pretty worried and hope Holland doesnt become as bad as Italy and Spain.

4 Likes

Yeah I’ve got a Facebook nurse friend that just had a baby. She’s isolating herself until this shit is over. I have so much respect for her, and sent her my wishes.

Hippocratic oath man