SARS-CoV-2: Electric Superflu

Man I don’t agree. I think I’m super selfish but I hate these things, I find them incredibly artificial and usually when people are speaking about the deceased I’m like lol yeah sure. And that’s still better than when the bishop or imam or whoever is talking.

6 Likes

Yes, same symptoms.

Thanks all. I am hardy and will probably be fine even if it’s the worst. It’s my other half I’ll worry about for its own sake.

3 Likes

Be careful. I believe there can be a sense you are feeling better before it goes hard at your lungs.

1 Like

TY. I am still in the getting worse stage so no feeling better in sight :+1:

1 Like

Do you have aquarium cleaner?

Too soon?

(I worry 10x more about my wife than myself)

1 Like

:point_up_2: Get a undertitle here

It’s possible this has to do with the airport and imported cases. Weren’t we routing all citizens abroad who were returning to 2-3 airports, ATL being one?

Time to check if the seriousness of this is reaching the most deplorable I know…

Keep your stimulus money if it means we have to give a penny to planned parenthood aka baby murdering. I bet few will share this.

Guess that is a no.

I remember 13 airports. OHare was one and it doesn’t get nearly as many intl flights as the coastal airports.

???

They aren’t going to run out of young people to stock shelves or work in Amazon delivery centers. We are about to hit a huge recession…

Darwin Award nominee

1 Like

Hold on, are you telling me the power of Christ immunizes you? Sadly I believe salvation is denied those who would believe only to avoid a negative consequence, so back to atheism I go.

“Let the olds die as long as we have pro-life!”

1 Like

“I would rather have my children stay home and all of us who are over 50 go in and keep this economy going and working,” he continued. “Even if we all get sick, I’d rather die than kill the country, because it’s not the economy that’s dying, it’s the country.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/03/id-rather-die-glenn-beck-joins-the-gop-call-for-old-people-to-sacrifice-themselves/

Just a note for those who don’t read bailout thread but they have reached a deal in the senate with the whitehouse. Seems likely that the house will be mostly on board.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/489382-senate-white-house-reach-deal-on-massive-stimulus-package

LOL one time payment of $1,200 for those making under $75,000. Burn it down. Burn it all to the ground.

That’s how out of touch these politicians are on both sides. “Well, they make $20K a year. Why, they’ll be ecstatic with $1,200! And we can give corporations $4.5 Trillion. Win win!”

That’s how these clowns negotiated this.

10 Likes

Aside from the policy regarding coronavirus this is some ridiculous thinking that the people over 50 make things work. Let’s just have everyone stay home except the executives. They can do the work. They are the makers and the rest of us are the takers after all.

3 Likes

Yay. What about those who made over 75 last year but in the tank this year but not eligible for unemployment?

Glad I got that spiffy guillotine just in time. I suspect the Ds put in the 75k piece on top of whatever BS the Rs put in. Even more Marie Antoinette nominees.

Rec Room

It’s a free vr app but they wanted to expand their market so it works on flat screens as well.

I haven’t used it on a flat screen, but given they can interact with vr users I’m pretty sure it’s one of the best social event app out there (and free!)

It’s in the App Store even so download to your phone and give it a try. People have held weddings in it and they do concert viewings all the time, etc. It can do pretty much anything as far as online events go.

I use zoom every day for work as I wfh and the developers are in China and India. It’s great for video conferencing or even just audio conferencing.

Zoom+Slack is all you need to work as a distributed team.

2 Likes