Sabo permaban confirmation

That’s all true (at least the parts i can tell. I don’t know much about oot) but can we stop pretending that the thread in question and this thread were not intended to troll?

It’s got nothing to do with him. If anyone who is permabanned says, “Hey, I’m worried about being doxxed, can you anonymize my account” then I would do it. There is no need to be a dick about it.

This may shock you, but you can, like, choose to be the better person here.

5 Likes

Short lived, huh.

You explicitly said you weren’t offended bud. It’s my mistake for thinking there was a slight possibility that you were because you brought it up repeatedly for two weeks. Well done. You got me.

1 Like

Wait, WAT?

I guess “Keeeeeed” must have some meaning that haven’t picked up on yet. What is it?

1 Like

If that’s getting a ban then calling @CaffeineNeeded ”Ok Ikes” should be getting a ban too.

Disagree, don’t think more rules are the way to improvement. People doing that are telling on themselves anyways.

Referring to someone another screen name they have used should be banable?

You’re a special kind of crazy, huh?

Crazy enough to use a forum search function though or {checks notes} have a human memory, I dunno.

it was brought up I believe once before this, in an appropriately topical setting

You can’t keep doing the same troll after admitting it was a troll. It’s not going to work.

1 Like

I’m not offended because I don’t give a shit what you think, but that has little bearing on whether it’s toxic and offensive.

9 Likes

Read the last few posts and tell me whether or not “troll” has lost all meaning as a part of effective speech.

2 Likes

The part about it stemming from OOT is my subjective educated guess, I can’t say for certain either.

my bad, I was obv grunching

1 Like

Adding extra vowels to someone’s screen name should?

Sounds like a subforum with a goal of reviving and fostering the diffused authority, respect, comradeship and friendliness of the early forum might be a good idea.

4 Likes

Of course not.

lol this forum

11 Likes

Then we are in agreement? My point was that if the one deserves a ban then so does the other. It wasn’t that either one actually deserves a ban.

Rapidly melting because of neo liberalism?

7 Likes