Sabo permaban confirmation

But you calling for him to be granted favors post perma ban?

The problem is all this back room drama is quickly eroding the underpinnings of the entire place.

Those of us who have mostly avoided the drama can no longer afford to do so as a small group of bad actors are ruining the site, purposefully.

2 Likes

I do not want to be shielded. I asked for this to be overturned.

1 Like

Yeah my opinion of a lot of people here has dropped precipitously low.

Itā€™s pretty much a cesspool of juvenile idiocy with a handful of useful discussions hidden among the flotsam and jetsam at this point.

He wonā€™t be telling us after that either - heā€™s requested a perma after the 2 weeks.

Thanks to all the ongoing stuff JT has requested a ban for 2 weeks and a perma thereafter.

5en46k

37 Likes

This is cool because everyone can interpret how they want

3 Likes

@BestOf

2 Likes

What was he doing wrong that needed self-moderation?

Also, good time for another reminder that ā€œtroll(ing)ā€ doesnā€™t mean ā€œthings I donā€™t like that bother me in some wayā€ and especially not ā€œtimes I got pwnd by somebody sharper than I amā€.

10 Likes

Iā€™m not saying there should be no action taken, Iā€™m saying a perma is ridiculous there, and it is, and anyone suggesting otherwise is full of shit.

6 Likes

Ok, fine, fuck it, ban Ikes, he called me crazy twice a few days ago.

3 Likes

A ā€œspecial kind of crazyā€ if I recall, which is, obv, worthy of a special kind of banning.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s clearly not the point though, because collectively everybody reads everything, right? Like, mathematically thereā€™s not a post here that goes unread by everybody.

1 Like

Sometimes things that bothers you are used by sharper people to troll you.

PC - Hereā€™s the post heā€™s talking about:

If you find that worthy of an additional ban go for it. I wonā€™t complain about it I promise. Do what ya feel like is best.

6ix if you were actually offended by that post, apologies.

Btw, Iā€™m kinda stuck here, because if I phrase things like I just did in that post itā€™s considered being annoyingly socratically coy, but phrased plain it would be considered confrontational, and thereā€™s not really a middle ground.

So, choose your own adventure style, hereā€™s the other way:

Stop fucking pretending like Sabo did something that isnā€™t enshrined in this culture, a carryover, honestly, from the OOT wing of old P. I literally posted all the times people derided Sabo for being mentally unhealthy a few days ago, those people also being Jmakin himself. And today Suzzer thought it was so not-a-big-deal he made that post about Ked, and no I donā€™t give a shit that Suzzer got banned and donā€™t think he should be banned; I do give a shit that this is an environment where he feels thatā€™s acceptable in the first place. So, like, cut the shit and stop fucking pretending; youā€™re all adults for Godā€™s sake.

13 Likes

See above. Iā€™ve been open about my impending nervous breakdown, but how many people flagged those posts?

So basically you bringing that up for literally 2 weeks at this point was a disingenuous troll job when you could have just explicitly said the point you were trying to make up front.

Well done for wasting everyoneā€™s time. Much appreciated.

1 Like