Sabo permaban confirmation

Yeah, I agree it’s uncommon.

But I can’t anyone would be on board with a ban for a post that was as follows:

[im replying to you but this isn’t directed specifically at PokerChads]

Sure but he’s fucking right here.

Why can’t people make that distinction ever? This is what makes me feel i’ve taken the crazypills™. Like Sabo starts a thread where he bullies anyone who posts in it in the most patronizing way ever with the most obvious intent to antagonize those he feels wronged him before.

All of it was literally designed to troll. So did the phrasing of this thread. So did Keed’s posting it.

3 Likes

Can we do the jlawOK.gif or is that a banhammer also?

1 Like

what’s the purpose of the keeeed if they’re going to substantially engage my argument? Anyway, I’d prefer if people just came out and called me a dumb piece of shit.

Lol, A+ trolling right there.

To be clear this isn’t a shot at the poster who posted that. I understood what they were saying.

We all use words like that to loosely from time to time.

:ok_hand:

Then permaban me.

This was my initial thought after reading the poll and first few responses.

I’m not sure you can use people who have not been treated unfairly and blithely go about their lives as evidence that the victims who are complaining are in the wrong.

There are a whole host of political analogies here and none of them seem great.

7 Likes

Let’s just ban entire forum for 2 weeks and see what happens.

3 Likes

Tradition? Force of habit?

Not everything has to have a purpose. It’s just what we do and I think as long as no one takes it too seriously it’s fine and a bit amusing.

Crunching: Who the fuck is sabo?

I mean I know I’m not the most “extremely online” UPer but I feel like I’m posting here a decent amount and this is the first I’m hearing about this dude

5 Likes

Missiledog

2 Likes

Ahhh missiledog. Ok this thread now makes perfect sense

2 Likes

Careful now. Apparently there is (serious?) consideration being given to banning people who refer to posters by their 22 handles.

2 Likes

I had this same thought earlier sans the memes thread.

1 Like

So everyone who QTs me is gonna get got

Yeah I gotta have my fix

3 Likes