Sabo permaban confirmation

Crunching: Who the fuck is sabo?

I mean I know I’m not the most “extremely online” UPer but I feel like I’m posting here a decent amount and this is the first I’m hearing about this dude

5 Likes

Missiledog

2 Likes

Ahhh missiledog. Ok this thread now makes perfect sense

2 Likes

Careful now. Apparently there is (serious?) consideration being given to banning people who refer to posters by their 22 handles.

2 Likes

I had this same thought earlier sans the memes thread.

1 Like

So everyone who QTs me is gonna get got

Yeah I gotta have my fix

3 Likes

Ok, so, this is gonna be super embarrassing for all involved, myself included for not noticing it earlier, but, uh, this might be a big misunderstanding. JM was involved in the discussion, he crashed through the window and started cussing people out and inserted himself directly in the middle of the discussion. That thread was where he announced his quitting. I feel like, yeah, ok, people think Sabo is nuts, but he’s not a fucking maniac like that to just drop a random bomb.

And I feel like absolute shit having to bring all this up concerning JM but somebody has to (obviously nobody “has” to do any of those but you know what I mean).

I never even knew that’s who sabo was. huh. I thought his posts at the other place were different but he made some good points over the years imo.

3 Likes

8 Likes

Yeah, Shame/missle, w/e is smart but the redic levels of posting prolly isn’t going to be beneficial for him in the coming years. It’s not like after years of 20 posts a day he’s like, “guys I finally solved all of this shit and now I can take a break!” He probably knew it was best for him to get away and did it his way. Or maybe he figured it all out and nobody believed him and decided to tell everyone to fuck off.

1 Like

I love connecting with people with similar viewpoints but I also think we all could benefit from shutting off the internet for a month or so.

2 Likes
3 Likes

My vote would be to permaban sabo unless sabo is willing to come back and apologize for trolling the community and specifically apologize to jmakin for attacking his mental health.

ETA: nothing should be purged. Purging should be reserved for members of the community in good standing who request it for legitimate real life reasons. Not because they’re taking their ball and going home.

3 Likes

Literally all of this could have been prevented by going to three month mod rotations 🤷

10 Likes

lol

That’s the new term for ‘being permabanned’, is it?

4 Likes

LMAO

1 Like

Proper order and fair play @PocketChads

2 Likes

PC for mod

4 Likes