Sabo permaban confirmation

I’m not saying there should be no action taken, I’m saying a perma is ridiculous there, and it is, and anyone suggesting otherwise is full of shit.

6 Likes

Ok, fine, fuck it, ban Ikes, he called me crazy twice a few days ago.

3 Likes

A “special kind of crazy” if I recall, which is, obv, worthy of a special kind of banning.

3 Likes

That’s clearly not the point though, because collectively everybody reads everything, right? Like, mathematically there’s not a post here that goes unread by everybody.

1 Like

Sometimes things that bothers you are used by sharper people to troll you.

PC - Here’s the post he’s talking about:

If you find that worthy of an additional ban go for it. I won’t complain about it I promise. Do what ya feel like is best.

6ix if you were actually offended by that post, apologies.

Btw, I’m kinda stuck here, because if I phrase things like I just did in that post it’s considered being annoyingly socratically coy, but phrased plain it would be considered confrontational, and there’s not really a middle ground.

So, choose your own adventure style, here’s the other way:

Stop fucking pretending like Sabo did something that isn’t enshrined in this culture, a carryover, honestly, from the OOT wing of old P. I literally posted all the times people derided Sabo for being mentally unhealthy a few days ago, those people also being Jmakin himself. And today Suzzer thought it was so not-a-big-deal he made that post about Ked, and no I don’t give a shit that Suzzer got banned and don’t think he should be banned; I do give a shit that this is an environment where he feels that’s acceptable in the first place. So, like, cut the shit and stop fucking pretending; you’re all adults for God’s sake.

13 Likes

See above. I’ve been open about my impending nervous breakdown, but how many people flagged those posts?

So basically you bringing that up for literally 2 weeks at this point was a disingenuous troll job when you could have just explicitly said the point you were trying to make up front.

Well done for wasting everyone’s time. Much appreciated.

1 Like

That’s all true (at least the parts i can tell. I don’t know much about oot) but can we stop pretending that the thread in question and this thread were not intended to troll?

It’s got nothing to do with him. If anyone who is permabanned says, “Hey, I’m worried about being doxxed, can you anonymize my account” then I would do it. There is no need to be a dick about it.

This may shock you, but you can, like, choose to be the better person here.

5 Likes

Short lived, huh.

You explicitly said you weren’t offended bud. It’s my mistake for thinking there was a slight possibility that you were because you brought it up repeatedly for two weeks. Well done. You got me.

1 Like

Wait, WAT?

I guess “Keeeeeed” must have some meaning that haven’t picked up on yet. What is it?

1 Like

If that’s getting a ban then calling @CaffeineNeeded ”Ok Ikes” should be getting a ban too.

Disagree, don’t think more rules are the way to improvement. People doing that are telling on themselves anyways.

Referring to someone another screen name they have used should be banable?

You’re a special kind of crazy, huh?

Crazy enough to use a forum search function though or {checks notes} have a human memory, I dunno.

it was brought up I believe once before this, in an appropriately topical setting

You can’t keep doing the same troll after admitting it was a troll. It’s not going to work.

1 Like

I’m not offended because I don’t give a shit what you think, but that has little bearing on whether it’s toxic and offensive.

9 Likes