Rudy Giuliani, Ruh Roh

4 Likes
2 Likes

lolz, imagine thinking your pal Donald Trump is going to help you pay your legal bills.

1 Like

https://x.com/mikesington/status/1751236567740624938?s=46&t=XGja5BtSraUljl_WWUrIUg

5 Likes

Yet he still gets chauffeured around in limos. I can get it with Trump, but why would anyone still give this guy the time of day? What good is he to anyone now? Who’s footing his lifestyle?

1 Like

All he needs to get limos is a credit card.

In January, according to the document, he also racked up more than $26,200 in credit card payments on 60 Amazon transactions, with charges for Netflix, Prime Video, Kindle, Audible, Paramount+, Uber rides and more.

1 Like

Broke, might as well max out the cards?

Pretty sure you’re not supposed to rack up credit card debt right before declaring bankruptcy?

At least he bought stuff he really needed.

1 Like

netflix $10/months
prime video $150/year
audible $10/month
Court damages $148000000
Court lawyer $1000000
NYC hot dog $10

please help me feed my family

16 Likes

FYP

1 Like

I had a client pay a rather large invoice with a personal credit card. Out of the blue my commissions got zapped and turned out a bankruptcy court said we owed them the money. My company fought it and must’ve prevailed because my commission got restored, but they must have a lot of power

Debts for non-essentials within 90 days of filing (exceeding $650 or so) are considered presumptively abusive and potentially may not be discharged if the creditor objects

1 Like

Rocket Money can cancel those recurring court costs.

1 Like

Fake hire him for a speaking gig. Setup a pre-meet at a cigar bar. Serve him. Don’t tell him the speaking gig was fake, he’ll still show up to wherever you tell him.

6 Likes

Ah! Well, nevertheless

Why can’t they just put a warrant out for his arrest?

Invite him to give commencement at the University of Phoenix imo

6 Likes