RFC: Permaban Sabo?

Sabo is a previously banned user, who has abided by his ban and not created gimmick accounts to be nuked. He has never been permanently banned by any formal process, though a ban was upheld by a disputed informal poll. He is accused of posting badly. Should he be permanently banned from Unstuck politics?

Let’s start with a straw poll to get the discussion going:

Should Sabo be permanently banned?
  • Yes he should be permanently banned
  • No he should not be permanently banned

0 voters

This poll’s results will remain hidden until it closes in approximately one week.

2 Likes

this is utter bullshit. he was banned. there was a poll. relitigating this every other month is fucking idiotic.

If we’re going to give jmakin a shot at redemption why are we denying Sabo one?

What are some of his ban worthy posts?

This isn’t relevant. Sabo got his poll. He lost. Doing a poll every time until you get the answer you want isn’t how it works.

Yes yes bring back feces post man so he can @25 people a day, sign me up.

This is going to go well!!!111!!1!1!1!1

1 Like

I don’t think straw polls are supposed to be hidden

100% down with unbanning everyone. This community is too small to keep up this petty bullshit. We can always reverse if it doesn’t work out for any poster.

12 Likes

I’m just trying to follow the formally established process of RFCs instead of making a unilateral decision like I did when this was last brought up.

“Straw polls” can also just mean unofficial, which this is. “No he should not be permanently banned” winning this poll just leads to opening another poll on proposed wording of the official vote which must remain open for a week before the binding poll which must remain open for a week.

Idiotic posts should be allowed.

I feel like this forum war was more productive when the sides were focused on getting the worst posters on the enemy side banned. If everyone’s trying to get their own worst posters unbanned, I don’t really see any upside to all this.

2 Likes

But what if all the posting about trying to get the worst posters banned is actually the worst of all posting?

e795d3bfaa35b8843bf27b83e65a111d

1 Like

Start an RFC to ban the person asking for the most bans.

lol trump said the same thing

Sure go ahead and look it up then. Tell me exactly who voted late and who was the gimmick. Go ahead I’ll wait. It’s totally different from trump right? It’s not like you’re spewing unsubstantiated bullshit hoping no one checks it while refusing to actually support it right?

Lol

STOP COUNTING ALL THESE FRAUDULENT ABSENTEE BALLOTS!

1 hr later:

let’s see how this ‘easy to look up’ thing is. I’m eagerly awaiting updates.

so easy to lookup you can’t even find the damn thread bud this doesn’t look good for you to be able to support your claim