RFC: Permaban Jmakin?

And coming after Jbro is so juicy that none of you 3 clowns could resist. Now that I’ve responded to the multiple pokes, Trolly will arrive momentarily to tisk tisk me. And then we can go back to our regularly scheduled program of contemplating why the captains are such a problem.

3 Likes

So that’s a “no” then.

It does? Who is in the never ban anyone crowd? Which ones in that crowd have contradicted themselves today?

Is it over or under 2.5 people?

Imaginary people in his calvinball game of HYPOCRISY

1 Like

Of course it’s a no. It always has been. You know this. This is not new information.

Everyone has known that I am PocketChads, that I revealed the gist of a PM @CaffeineNeeded sent me in my capacity as moderator, and that I see nothing wrong with what I did and see no need to apologize. They are all free to shun me based on this, ask to have me banned, etc. But every single time, jman and/or goofy are like “wait, you don’t apologize or admit what you did was fucked up? HYPOCRISY! Now everyone will know your HYPOCRISY!”

2 Likes

I have read nearly none of these posts but seeing all these former posters back really got me right in the feels. Even though I disagree with many of you quite stridently, every time someone goes away for any reason I have a bit of a sad.

I’ve never wished anyone banned (even if they probably deserved it) and I liked it better when everyone was here, even if everyone didn’t get along. I think it’s OK to disagree and not get along sometimes. We’re all pretty much on the same team.

Anyway, carry on.

3 Likes

Yes, it is very obvious from them voting… not to ban jmakin

5 Likes

Once one party views another party as an abuser, you can’t put that genie back in the bottle. Can’t unring that bell.

This is not a post about who is or isn’t an abuser, who is right, who is wrong, who is a HYPOCRITE, etc. It’s just that once this happens, it happens.

1 Like

uhhh they haven’t voted, and they argued for him to be banned literally today.

Who is “they”? Where are the posts?

The troll of list every grievance to the bad faith actor is not going to work.

Yeah right so you guys are completely pulling shit out of your asses. I thought so.

1 Like

We just need to have better tolerance of people we think are bad. The Trump experience has turned a lot of posters off from ever doing this.

1 Like

You’re not wrong.

Vote yes, vote no, or abstain, all options are proof that jman’s shit stirring (at the expense of people’s mental health) has exposed the BAD PEOPLE FOR BEING BAD.

Calvinball.

The entire thing was over. Then jman revived it by posting in the other thread

1 Like

I see several of them in the “no” column in that screenshot I posted, but whatever. Unsurprisingly, the usual suspects have managed to turn this into a captains thing rather than looking at this case on its merits, where the answer should be pretty straightforward.

I was wrong to respond to your post with that screenshot because it just continued the derail.

We can all read your posts in the thread.

I apologize. It was unfair to treat the 3 of you as one entity. I’d like to think that if I was aware I was doing it while I was doing it, I wouldn’t have made such a bad post, but who knows

1 Like

Great work ITT.

1 Like