Reveal Thread: Walrus Grab Bag 2 - The Walrus Strikes Back

Sorry people, my son didn’t get the memo and I’m posting from outside the hospital. I’m sure we’re overreacting so nothing to worry about, but afraid I’ll have to cancel for this evening.

7 Likes

No worries here!

Hope he’s ok.

1 Like

Damn, hope everything’s ok.

2 Likes

The affairs of the Walrus do not compare to the affairs of the family. Hope everything is going ok brother

1 Like

all our love to KIDnitski

2 Likes

I mean it depends.

But yeah hope everything is alright with the little one.

1 Like

Thanks everyone, wife’s in with him and I’ve just got the all clear, so mild panic over.

8 Likes
2 Likes

I hope the doctor gave you a drumroll before confirming things are fine?

5 Likes

Why do not you swap places with pyat, if you’re not doing anything constructive

6 Likes

lol, because I am meant to be working ;)

But I am happy to do tomorrow or Wednesday, depending on which of those days goatnitski prefers.

edit because you added the photo

Don’t give me that look Mr!

Rockin that UP shirt btw.

3 Likes

Ok. No worries. No pressure etc

1 Like

Was trying to do the incredulous/ raised eyebrow expression, but it’s fish-face Instagram skank wannabe influencer.

3 Likes

https://i.imgur.com/Uu69FOa.mp4

Hey guys, we’re famous.

2 Likes

I think I’m also easy, so if you do have a preference let me know, but for now I’ll say you keep tonight (Tuesday) and I’ll do Wednesday.

1 Like

I think my run of nodiums likely to continue. Pretty sure seities is going to hate my entry. it will be the best song in the list though

3 Likes

The Cyan Gang

Yuv
mjiggy
seities
miliboo
SwankyWilder
Rexx
Pauwl
cassette
pyatnitski

Wow I am honored. I probably spend the most time in the Donald Trump thread but I often fall hundreds of posts behind and spend all my time reading it rather than posting. Then I post in the walrus threads, video games, and cooking. Surprised the difference is that great though.

I am on for today. Reveal will start roughly 4 hours from now, which means Swanky’s song will be revealed roughly 4 hrs 1 min from now.

8 Likes