Reveal Thread: Walrus Grab Bag 2 - The Walrus Strikes Back

It’s been a while since we last convened in this format, but Walren-kind have not been idle.

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away…

Once again find ourselves gathered on these rocky shores, preparing to cast judgement on the sonic predilections of our fellow contestants. It’s a masochistic endeavor that will be puzzling anthropologists for centuries.

Turn by turn, we shall ascend the The Rock of Judgement and declare our findings.

Scores will be tallied.

Butts will be hurt.

And at the end of this sordid display one shall emerge victorious, earning bragging rights that will confuse and dismay their real-life acquaintances.

Let The Walrus begin.

special thanks to @RiskyFlush for lending his time, creativity and photoshop skillz.

10 Likes

paging @NotBruceZ @pyatnitski @cassette @Pauwl @skydiver8 @eyebooger @mjiggy

1 Like

so ready for love song cheese this afternoon!

1 Like

paging @Yuv @SwankyWilder @Rivaldo @CanadaMatt3004 @LouisCyphre @Nicholasp27

In! Sent a song I really like for this category, now idea how Pauwl will react to it, gonna be sweating that nodium.

1 Like

lmao nice OP.

2 Likes

same. I don’t think it’s cheesy at all, but who knows?

2 Likes

Oh shit, we were going for NON cheese?

3 Likes

Lol, I read every line of Pauwls request except for the last one…

2 Likes

I think I can do my reveal this Sunday btw, I’ll say for sure by Friday. However if someone else wants that slot they can claim it before then.

3 Likes

I’m not scheduled to reveal for another like hour and a half. I’ll @ everyone again then.

You all tried your best and that’s what’s important!

4 Likes

There are categories where I have hopes to finish on the podium. Pauwl’s category isn’t one of them. I’ll settle for a solid finish in the middle of the pack.

Listening to my Walrus playlist right now and this song comes on that made me think: “Hey, that’s neat. I like that. That’s a really good one.” I checked what it was only to find out that’s one of the songs I submitted. I was lazy and just added your submissions to my Walrus research/candidates playlist. Turns out I have really great taste.

5 Likes

I predict that you will either hate my submission for your category and rank it dead last, or you’ll laugh so hard at how completely ridiculously over the top it is that you’ll just have to put it on the podium for the sheer audacity.

1 Like

I can tell you this much: I have listened to every song multiple times and not one has secured a place on the podium so far.

I love my love song.

1 Like

I shall ready myself for dead last, then :joy:

1 Like

Have you ever walrused broa? There is one thing important here and that’s the gold medal

I refuse to believe this. My song is the epitome of the category. Especially the delusion part

1 Like

Just as an FYI, all my entries are off of this. Sir John Bigwig over at Reader’s Digest asked me personally to put it together a while back.

4 Likes