Reveal Thread: Walrus Grab Bag 2 - The Walrus Strikes Back

Lol my song for your category. After trying to turn you on to that band, and it not quite taking, I go and submit one of their songs.

Say good things to yourself, like how wonderfully made you and your walrus entry are!

1 Like

Pyat’s category was always going to be the hardest for me. However I decided to put in some effort and lined up some jazz to listen to as recommended by my brother. Then he changed the category and I just threw up my hands and submitted whatever.

What I’m saying is I absolutely would have aced it if it weren’t for the category change so it’s not really my fault.

1 Like

Predictions:

Categories I am optimistic for:
cassette
pyatnitski

might bang, might not:
eyebooger
nicholasp
notbrucez
seities

hoping for the best:
skydiver
swankywilder

5 Likes

Someone else said something like this and it confused me as it implies jazz doesn’t have great drums, which is the exact opposite of the truth.

3 Likes

When is Diver’s reveal? That’s my most confident one

@MJiggy should watch the movie Whiplash.

Capitan Skydiver is on a road trip, and like a few others hasnt committed to a time iirc. think she’s gonna go under cover of darkness like her boyee and drop one when least expected

I’m implying that the Jazz I had lined up had very little to no drumming.

You might have had a lucky escape, then!

I have not yet declared a time for my reveal.

I am having trouble ranking the songs in the middle, tbh. Several of you seem to think I like a certain type of music that I actually just find kind of…meh, so yeah. Nodium and podium are pretty much set, though!

Also, I am going to be stressed if you’re this confident and you actually don’t do well.

Finally, one of you just got really, super, terribly unlucky.

3 Likes

no stress, woman.

all is well

1 Like

Don’t stress about the Pauwl placings. IME, you could shuffle them every day depending on your mood.

2 Likes

see, that’s the thing…they all match the same mood, and it’s a mood I’m rarely in. :rofl:

1 Like

Somehow you got typecast at the IndigoGirl?

You know I can’t answer that!

1 Like

As ever I didn’t think you would like my song, so much as I think you should like my song. It’s all about your morals, really.

(Not just yours, obvs.)

Skydiver’s is the other category that I feel most badly about, had a hard time coming up with the right fit. I think my eventual submission was appropriate to the category but not a particularly strong choice. Holding out a little hope that the subject resonates with her enough to avoid the nodium but I’d be hard pressed to call it a banger.

so what is the schedule for reveals? seitiesgoat today and Goatski tomorrow?

Is it worth it? Let me work it
I put my thing down, flip it and reverse it

1 Like

I mean, what’s the worst that could happen? Another nodium?

yawn Been there, done that

2 Likes