Reveal Thread: Walrus Grab Bag 2 - The Walrus Strikes Back

No one is buying the “i am just happy to be here” schtick. You clearly hustled us

4 Likes

Why couldn’t you have submitted that good a song for my category, LC?

We’ve all played poker - I’m the guy who loses chips for four hours so I can study your tells, then reveals them all to you in order to completely ruin my newly found edge. When pyat likes a beat (only if it’s out of 4/4 time), he pushes his hair back from his temple. When Rivaldo hears a C7 augmented chord, he crosses his legs, left over right. If male and female voices are perfectly harmonized, seities will turn his chair around and sit backwards, AC Slater style. In other words, you’re all going down.

5 Likes

I’m in some trouble if seities likes harmonies :(

1 Like

LC and I have freaky musical connection. I should have guessed it was his

1 Like

Just pretend I did. We’ll blame Pauwl for the mix up.

3 Likes

I had to do some research to find a video game song. I listened to this:

There are some other good songs in there if anybody is interested in checking it out.

3 Likes

I see FemShep, I give heart. Those are the rules.

1 Like

I’ve lost track. I think @pyatnitski is scheduled for tomorrow.

pyat tomorrow and seities Tuesday is what has been claimed

2 Likes

lol Buckner & Garcia

Froggy takes one step at a time, sharts on a lily pad, leaves swanky behind.

1 Like

Never heard of this game before, but this looks like a lot of fun. Tag me in for Walrus 3 when that eventually happens.

4 Likes

This is a rare “grab bag” walrus where everyone takes their own category and the results are compiled together. The more common format has one host with five or so different categories. This style is more fun imo, a little more initial work for the contestants but way less work to judge and you get a wider variety of music. Also I like this one because I’m actually doing well for once.

7 Likes

New blood is always welcome! Do subscribe to this thread: The Walrus - master thread - #70 by seities

It’s where the chatter often starts regarding starting up a new game.

And it’s always great to have people railing so feel free to follow along with this one!

So what I hear you saying is I can start my own Walrus with my own categories and then harshly judge all of your musical tastes?

6 Likes

By George I think he’s got it!

tenor

I don’t want to go full Rivaldo here, but I also feel uncomfortable with the idea of keeping a thread with 5 different reveals and so much text and decisions all by myself. The grab bag is just the right amount of attention and self consciousness i can handle.

4 Likes

It’s a lot of work and your reward is 7-9 people yelling at you for having garbage taste in music. I probably wouldn’t host another one though I did enjoy mine. Sounds like meb is ready for his turn in the barrel though.

3 Likes

What you think it will be like hosting a solo Walrus:

What it’s actually like hosting a solo Walrus:

joker+beat+up

5 Likes