Reveal Thread: Walrus Grab Bag 2 - The Walrus Strikes Back

Louis? Idk just guessing

Feels like a NichP special imo.

Louis is likely Doom Eternal

1 Like

This was my alternate:

I think @pyatnitski would appreciate it, maybe I should’ve submitted it for him, bells are sorta drums right?

3 Likes

I’ve played the first game but not the second one, digging this track though!

1 Like

This was mine

I heart the Castlevania series and tho I don’t listen to video game music, when I heard this one I really liked it.

This was mine. I have never played this game. The last few games I have played a lot were GTA San Andreas, GTA IV and GTA V and I was committed to picking something not from GTA. This took research and was the last one I filled, but my research was more along the lines of throwing up some unique search parameters and picking the first thing that I didn’t hate. Maybe something else from that soundtrack would have pleased Matt more.

This would have podiumed my haunting category.

Maybe I need to actually listen to some video game music.

1 Like

I enjoyed it, but I would not have liked it as a drum entry.

1 Like

I am really looking forward to your reveal. I came to appreciate drums a long time ago in another life when I dated a drummer (cliche, I fucking know) and it’s always something I listen for now.

1 Like

You probably would’ve liked it more than what I actually submitted

1 Like

We got any other reveals today?

Damn this is great, nice pick.

1 Like

Thank you for your kind words. This is the song I was talking about in this post:

5 Likes

HEALTH was me.

2 Likes

I was looking for a drum track and wondering if industrial computer drums counted when I saw that HEALTH did the whole soundtrack for that game. I like it.

That leaves eyebooger for the Doom Eternal track?

@LouisCyphre comes in with the big win!

@CanadaMatt3004 shootin’ it from the hip, quickdraw style!

2 Likes

Mjiggy still in the lead despite already having done his reveal.

5 Likes
2 Likes

Averaging just below a podium through four categories, new territory for me (I guess I lead pyat’s walrus for the first category and then imploded). I’m soaking it in because I definitely submitted a few duds, really regretting my pyat “choice” (I basically gave up researching his category) and think I picked the wrong song for NBZ at this point too. For this category, as a fairly big gamer, I went through a lot of songs and ultimately chose something I wasn’t too confident in but had a feeling CM might like (I also like it but wouldn’t haven’t submitted it for most judges).

3 Likes