Resilient Rexx Keeps On Keeping On

I havent for a few years now but there was a 6 month period where a few times a week i would try and follow along. If I start doing it again she will be the first place I go

1 Like

Cooked pasta for the rest of the house and had salmon with green beans, okra, onions, garlic and cucumber. All from my garden.

5 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Good job RWBB!

1 Like

Fwiw, my program has been working well for me and I don’t really deny myself anything. Down 15kg in 4 months and significantly stronger. Simplicitus' Fitness Journey, and you can too!

I do have to commit to the workout, but it’s easier for me to make myself do something for 1 hour a day (that isn’t that difficult and gives a high afterwards) than to, say, overly restrict food. I am aware of what I eat but don’t currently log calories (I have before and have a good sense of how many calories I’m eating).

I watch what I eat and try to eat when hungry and not overeat, but I also cheat a fair bit.

Tonight I had restaurant fish and chips and a slice of carrot cake (the cake was perhaps excessive, well, definitely excessive), yesterday I had 2 big Costco hotdogs for lunch and shrimp cocktail for dinner, the day before I had 2 In N Out double burgers (no cheese or fries, diet lemonade).

I find that if I sweat for an hour 5 days a week and eat 2000 calories every other day and 3k the rest, that I still lose 1.5 lbs/wk. Granted, I’m 6’2" and currently weigh 290 lbs and burn 1k calories per workout. I’ve never really seen dieting without exercise work long term in anyone I know.

Also, nothing is better for overall health than exercise. Best of luck!

2 Likes

I will be adding in more exercise when my foot heals. It’s a bit debilitating ATM, swimming is probably my only real option. Good luck to yourself also.

1 Like

3 Likes

Bad day but stayed under 2000. Definitely would have gone over if I wasn’t logging.

4 Likes

I’m so tired since coming off my med. Very hard to find any energy or motivation. If things don’t improve I may have to go back on them.

2 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like

Weigh in tomorrow. If I lose a pound I’ll be happy. Just pleased I continued logging on bad days.

3 Likes
1 Like

121.5 down 0.6kg. Happy with that all considering.

4 Likes

I’ve decided to keep it at 1800 until I either a) become more motivated b) stop losing weight.

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

RIP Rusty

7 Likes

Your dog? :cry:

1 Like