Resilient Rexx Keeps On Keeping On

Highest weight 118.9 kg
Current weight 110.1
Goal weight 65-69

Keeping the intro short. Basically have been trying to lose weight for ages but a combination of erratic calorie counting, problematic meds and not enough exercise has meant it’s been very slow going. Currently my goal is to beat @anon10387340 in weekly weigh ins but he is kicking goals so I’m going to have to up my game! My last weigh in was on the 21st and I weighed 111.1 so a kilo has been lost. My weigh ins will be on Saturday to make it the same day as jbro.

Exercise needs to increase but realistically I’m going to aim for 3x20 minute sessions pw and hopefully up it later. I will also try to remember to wear my pedometer.

2 Likes

https://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/crazyradical

28/7 1708 74g protein
29/7 1575 105g protein
30/7 1651 78g protein
31/7 1754 62g protein
Plenty of walking but nothing else

1 Like

That’s a good string of days. Keep that up and you have a chance (although small) of beating me!

2 Likes

I’m coming after you bro!

1648 96g protein

cookie%20monster

2 Likes

1761 72g protein

Just weighed myself and was 110.2 but I have been up for a few hours and had a large drink of water. I’ll have to remind myself to weigh first thing when I get up.

Call it 109.2.

Is that the lowest in several months for you? Your log on the other site shows several months between 110 and 112 or so. (IIRC) If so another week like this one and you can mark it as some real progress.

I’m still going to kick your ass but it might be slightly harder than I assumed.

Wow snipping made easy!

Yes Jbro if I take 109.2 it’s the lowest I’ve been during this process.

1 Like

I’ve had a death in the family and will be going to the funeral which includes a lot of travelling and possibly some drinking. Will try my hardest to stay on track but I won’t be able to weigh in on Saturday.

1 Like

Good luck rexx,
Condolences.

If you go over just do a reset or start another log!

2 Likes

Thanks J. I’ve had 2 deaths in my family in the last 2 weeks. Feels pretty sad.

If I go over I’ll just take up ciggies!

When grieving or in a stressful emotional period i find it helpful to not make big decisions or judge myself too harshly. Dont worry about the diet

1 Like

1 Like

I didn’t have internet while I was away so I just wrote everything down that I ate. I tried and really round up with my estimations but it’s not pretty.

I’ll weigh myself tomorrow morning

Good job keeping at it rexx

2 Likes

Thanks J