Questionable ban of Jalfrezi

In the moderation thread, I posted this:

jalfrezi responded:

Wookie banned him for a week for “naked racism.” I think that this very clearly is not at all a racist post and this is an absurd action.

Should this ban be reversed?
  • Yes
  • No
0 voters

@Mr_Unstoppable can you elaborate?

1 Like

Notably not a single person has actually voiced support for this ban besides @MrWookie.

I think it’s already been reversed. I’m gonna try to go back to not posting about forum politics.

1 Like

Oh I just hate Keed so I’m against anything he supports out of spite. Not sure what this whole Jalfrezi thing is about.

1 Like

Should Mr_Unstoppable be permabanned? We’ve had our disagreements but honestly he seems like a good guy and should probably stick around.

Should Mr_Unstoppable be permabanned?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

What was the genesis of this spite?

i’m sure what was a misunderstanding with no serious consequences and was quickly reversed will be quickly forgiven and forgotten.

Agreed, MrWookie won’t ever bring it up again.

We should probably wait till Jman weighs in.

6 Likes

Why are there so many formal people on this forum? MrWookie, Mr_Unstoppable, SenorKeeed, Dr Ikes, the list goes on.

6 Likes

you may use the tu form with me.

8 Likes

Nothing I just enjoy reading what everyone writes here and don’t like it when keed keeds up a thread. He does contribute a lot and my posts are all low content so my opinion means very little though.

2 Likes

Your post here isn’t great and Jal’s is borderline terrible. It is edgelording very closely to anti-chinese hate. It’s really not far off from something that could be found in a far right wing forum that cultivates xenophobic garbage. I hope you realize that when you post stuff like this that you should have at least a slight awareness of how it could be read and what others are likely to take away from it. Going from 2003 SARs to Covid to trashing an entire country’s scientists is a total tangent that aligns with a very specific and well known narrative. Hope you can see this and will consider the possibility that you are wrong.

3 Likes

How in the world is it anti-Chinese hate?

Going from 2003 SARs to Covid to trashing an entire country’s scientists is a total tangent that aligns with a very specific and well known narrative

How did either of us trash China’s scientists?

Fuck dude, if you don’t read my posts before replying to them at least read your own OP. Anyways I’m seeing my way out of this thread. Hope you read my first post in here and consider the possibility that you are wrong here.

I read your post. I never trashed China’s scientists. Never expressed anti-Chinese hate. You’re seeing yourself out of this thread because you can’t defend your dumb posts.

JAL LITERALLY SAYS SCIENTISTS IN HIS POSTS AND YOU DIDNT READ YOUR OWN OP WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU???>??>?::?>