POTUS BOWL 2020: One More Dawn, One More Meme, One Meme More!

Just flipping PA red to blue is vomit inducing.

PA red - Biden 37%
PA blue - Biden 98%

2 Likes

The decisions made by newscasters and social media companies on Tuesday will be studied by historians.

3 Likes

Hit a little over 110 today. Will be back out Tuesday. Anyone who wants to can do this, looks like a pretty good usage of time:

Looks like you’ll literally be converting a large number of votes.

7 Likes

Do you deny that Trump could inspire his lunatic supporters to use violence to try to destroy ballots?

Do you think there’s some recourse if this happens?

That’s a pretty good starting point and much more of a concern then SCOTUS alone.

It is a travesty that PA and other states don’t start counting mail-in ballots before Tuesday. When the dems sweep all three branches and pass election reform they need to fix this somehow.

I don’t think it’s possible to debate away the fear that it could happen, although I think it’s a relatively low risk. Maybe the Dems need to mobilize some people in the streets around these places to do some poll watching of their own on November 4th?

Sure, I guess. He can also nuke San Francisco. It doesn’t mean it’s likely to happen.

(Dataforprogress)

1 Like

8 Likes

bet my entire Bovada roll of 60 bucks on Biden leggo lol

8 Likes

Damn, no wonder it moved to -190

12 Likes

I think one of those things has a 0% chance of happening and the other is more like 5-20%. Hard to pin down any range on it obviously but it’s not all that close to 0.

7 Likes

Eighty-nine to ten
Nice to see you again (on 538)

also I know eminem blah blah blah and its from 2004 but i like this song alot and it has a lot of parallels to now imo. I’ve never seen this video before today either but it’s got some imagery thats not far enough from these times as well.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Monmouth dropping their final PA pole tomorrow at 6 am.
https://mobile.twitter.com/PollsterPatrick/status/1323110882767966208

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/itsjefftiedrich/status/1323092848120651783?s=21

27 Likes

I appreciate that targoz is like, “lol herding”.

edit: I checked, targoz is C/D online only, D+1.6

2 Likes

You know how this works right? It’s not “flip PA on all simulations”, it’s “show me the simulations where PA goes red”. Those simulations tend to be bad ones for Biden. They’re not representative of how it will be if Trump just cheats in PA to win. That’s why klingbard got weird results flipping ME-2, because he’s asking to be shown a small, weird subset of sims.

6 Likes