POTUS BOWL 2020: One More Dawn, One More Meme, One Meme More!

New thread for rational takes and such.

3 Likes

Yeah, on reflection a discord channel is probably redundant and I don’t want to step on UP’s turf.

13 Likes

10 Likes

Picking up where we left off.

1 Like

4 Likes

I might stress eat my son’s candy bowl today. It’s for his own good.

6 Likes

Welp, three more days.

6 Likes

Better

If you want to attract some new users I admin a verified discord with ~22k people subbed to it, could set up a channel and would probably have hundreds of people see wtf is going on. But yeah.

1 Like

“Umm hi, we need the location of and people who are guarding the ballots and doing the counts. Also the location of the nearest Brooks Brothers.”

8 Likes

I like the size of our community and the closeness of it. Enough people to have plenty of content and posts. Would suck to have to scroll through thousands of new shitposts.

Maybe after the election if traffic slows down.

7 Likes

“Oh and also do you guys have a line on a local supplier for tiki torches? No no, totally unrelated of course!”

What in the absolute fuck is this. They just gonna fucking rob these people and burn the ballots? Thats way more balls than I thought they had.

We need a “What will Trump actually do when he loses” thread or polls imo. I can’t imagine having to come up with the poll list though.

1 Like
This thread will have x posts by midnight Monday Night.
  • 0-500
  • 501-1000
  • 1001-1500
  • 1501-2000
  • 2000+

0 voters

350 is not an option

7 Likes

I hope the reply to that was why do you want to know, fuckface? Along with a report to the fbi.

1 Like

I wouldn’t be surprised if they are trying to back channel the info to militias.

In the last 24-48 hours I’m starting to get the impression that we are in for even more of a widespread, concerted effort to blatantly steal this election than most of us imagined possible.

6 Likes

Something like that, I don’t think they told the FBI but they told the press. My concern isn’t Cumberland County’s reply though… It’s all the other counties that didn’t tell the press.

6 Likes

More from the DMR

1 Like