POTUS BOWL 2020: One More Dawn, One More Meme, One Meme More!

The first and second bracket aren’t the same people. At least on UP.

@goodpokeranalogy

2 Likes

shy about admitting the truth of yourself to yourself

1 Like

Yeah, supposedly today was expected to increase the gap (which hasn’t been the trend) because Sunday had a lot of “souls to the polls” events.

a writer just got fired over that heavy handed malarkey

3 Likes

@badcrapsanalogy

2 Likes

Someone would have to show me data it matters at all what places candidates campaign in at this point to convince me it matters.

3 Likes

No he’s not. He’s holding rallies for his supporters.

1 Like

and fuck that pos kid amirite

All evidence suggests Trump’s support declines in places he holds these superspreader rallies.

I attribute this to a) virus explosion and b) my theory that most people haven’t seen full on insane Donald Trump and are astonished to learn of his obvious mental illness and derangement when not filtered through Sinclair propaganda outlets.

2 Likes

10 Likes

Yeah, it feels like a layup:

“Sure, they’re mad now, but they won’t be mad if I’m prez!”

I mean, it might be the one thing giving me the most crazy pills.

as someone who’s played basketball at a high competitive level i’ll say it is really easy to miss a layup but i’m still going with @goodbasketballanalogy

1 Like

https://twitter.com/williamjordann/status/1323067872080515074?s=19

3 Likes

p.s.

I asked about this in another thread.

Links to any of this “evidence”? I don’t doubt it, I just would love to see it.

I just want to hear from a single Trumpkin who went to a Trump rally, saw Florida Man ranting for 2 hrs, then said to himself, “What the fuck am I doing?”, and ultimately decide to either stay home or vote for Biden.

So many people go to these rallies, and Florda Man is fucking nuts. Surely, it has to have happened to at least one person somewhere. But I haven’t heard of it. I’ll even take an unverified first person twitter/facebook account.

@SweetSummerChild wanna chime in?

1 Like

lol nuzzi, latte-sipping lib thinks a scissor lift is scaffolding

1 Like

Tweets like this and the one it’s quoting are terrible. Don’t make me spend 5 mins figuring it all out.

What is the bottom map anyway? The difference between Hillary and Beto’s respective margins? Hillary beat Beto by 20 points in multiple counties?

Oh and the top map is terrible for green/brown colorblinds.

5 Likes

The top map also has the qualifier „at the end of early voting“. So you‘re telling me in some districts people decided to vote early during a deadly pandemic? Great insight. Never would have guessed.

Pantsylvania?

no but srsly wtf is going on

1 Like