POTUS BOWL 2020: One More Dawn, One More Meme, One Meme More!

Yeah it’s going to be changing though. DUCY?

I’m being optimistic.

1 Like

I feel like all my veins have collapsed at this point, so I don’t know how I’m going to inject whatever is left… But I’m sure I’ll figure it out.

1 Like

White uneducated men SMH.

Insane Trump gained 10 points with Hispanics NATIONALLY.

Nate is obviously reading this thread.

trash

https://twitter.com/RalstonReports/status/1322919934586834944?s=19

1 Like

Why don’t shy trump supporters apply to job performance polls?

1 Like

pretty insane how important the vince memes are to my mental health

20 Likes

+89K going into E-day pretty much locks up Nevada as blue, no?

edit: nm, looks like that’s short of 2016 but there are a couple days of mail ballots still coming in

Maybe we should start rating all news sources based on the accuracy of the opinion pieces. Make that the primary metric used to label the media?

Why would I want this? Because the way today’s media abuses the opinion tag as a way to stir up and agitate their readers/viewers is horrible.

It is not good enough to use the reach of your news organization to push a crazy opinion and just cry “opinion piece, opinion piece” when people complain.

1 Like

Yes, given how many have already voted, NV appears locked.

2 Likes

Remember when he was down to like 37% approval? Who are the 5-6% who didn’t approve back then but do now during this complete shitshow?

6 Likes

That was before the Tax plan passed. That 5-6 percent were the Awvals of the world. Content to let the world burn so long as they get their extra $50 a paycheck.

3 Likes

5 Likes

I saw this the first time it aired. Although I think laughed just as hard now when the fish turbo calls Hellmuths shove. I also love all the other pros celebrating every Hellmuth beat with the fish.

1 Like

finally

4 Likes

Triple-H-and-Vince-McMahon-Headset-1280x720

2 Likes

13 Likes

Na, he was trending near like 37-39 in June, but the avgs wasserman shows him in the same place today as June/July.