POTUS BOWL 2020: A MEME IS A WISH YOUR <3 MAKES

Any word on this ask undecided voter thing on abc tomorrow?

Trump tells me NFL viewership is way down tho

1 Like

https://twitter.com/SenSchumer/status/1305620522869436418?s=19

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/SenSchumer/status/1305677601990758400?s=19

4 Likes

Oh great, Biden was already gonna let anarchists, rioters, and thugs move in to my neighborhood and ruin my suburban dream lifestyle. Now Cheech and Chong will be moving in as well.

5 Likes

9 Likes

I don’t know anything about it and maybe I’m just jaded but I would be shocked if something called the “Marijuana Freedom and Opportunity Act” wasn’t laden with bullshit designed to make donors money.

Well of course legal marijuana will be highly regulated and produced and distributed by licensed vendors only. Monopoly opportunities this large don’t come along often.

1 Like

Yeah, there is no way it will pass without heavy influence from the worst interests.

If everyone voted you could add SC, KY, MO, MT to that – at least.

1 Like

Excuse me but are you calling our POTUS a liar?

No, the ratings were high because dear leader forced those sons of bitches to stand. Ratings were terrible until he came in and saved the league from their anti-American “protests”. Thank you Trump.

Or something like that.

2 Likes

Trump doing relatively well with Hispanics makes me want to completely give up. What the fuck.

1 Like

They are traditionally a strongly conservative catholic demographic.

Just imagine how much better he would be doing if he just turned down the racism a tiny bit.

The percentage of Hispanics who identify as Catholic has been declining.

Billionaires for Biden gaining steam

ETA: Better latte than never?

3 Likes

That’s like speculating how Obama would have done if he was less black. :grinning:

1 Like

“Hispanics” is such a wide, wide demo that I guess nothing would surprise me.

The Republicans are also really good at manipulating people into thinking that they are the party of the American dream and bootstraps and entrepreneurship. Well, there is a big chunk of Hispanics in the US who have a lot of their identify composed of "I came to America with nothing but made something of myself ". Of course the current Republican Nationalist Party is diametrically opposed to immigrant success stories but the same way they trick people into thinking that Democrats are irresponsible with government finances they will succeed with tricking people into thinking they’re the party of the American Dream. Its sick but thats the benefit of winning the battle on messaging over and over and over again.

3 Likes